Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7

This versatile natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all blush products. The wide, flat bristled head precisely and evenly applies powder blush and cream-to-powder color. The improved quallity and slightly denser brush hairs allows for better powder pickup.

How to use:
For a blushing effect: Dip the flat end of the brush into the color. Tap off the excess. Smile and apply to apples of cheeks, blending up along the cheekbone toward the hairline. For a contouring effect: Dip the rim of brush into the color. Apply color directly under cheekbone. Use rim of blush to blend in color with short vertical strokes.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Precision Cheek Brush #7 is perfect for powder foundation application as it melts it into the skin.

Benefits & Technology

• Wide, flat bristled head allows even application for powder and cream blush formulas
  • Dense brush hairs picks up more product
  • Doubles as a powder foundation brush

What’s the difference between the Lancôme Precision Cheek brush and the Lancôme Cheek brush?Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7Lancôme Cheek Brush #6
Start your review of Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7!
Mechanicsburg, PA
Top notch quality on their brushes! Love how it feels and applies product. Bristles stay put well when cleaning the brush, too! Wish brushes weren’t so expensive, but these do sure last longer than other brushes I’ve had.
I've had this sucker forever, and what it suffers from because it cost so dang much, it more than makes up for because it has lasted for so long.  I use it all the time, and occasionally wash it ( probably less than I should) using my shampoo. I figured if shampoo is good enough for my hair, it'll be good enough for the hair in the bristles.
Savannah, GA
This brush is so soft and delicate. It creates such a beautiful blend without pulling on the makeup underneath. It has an amazing shape that is elegant and comfortable in the hand. I would recommend this to everyone one.
Owasso, OK
Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7 uploaded by Leslie B.
Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7 uploaded by Leslie B.
Lancome makes some awesome makeup brushes made from natural hair not synthetic which means these brushes will last you forever instead of not long. I've had this blush brush for 17 years or more and it's still in as good of condition today as it was when it was new. I love this flat head for applying blush.I very highly recommend this brush as well as ALL Lancome brushes! You won't be disappointed!
Lake Charles, LA
Precision is right! Great for contouring! I actually us this brush sometimes for bronzing because it is flat. The bristles are soft, doesn't shed, yes it's a little up there in price but well worth it. Lancome definitely makes quality brushes. You will not be disappointed.
White Haven, PA
This is a nice brush for swirling on dual finish. My only complaint about Lancome brushes is that they shed. The old style with silver gray handles were the best and have still outlasted the newer black handled ones by 10 years. I'd recommend that they go back to whoever manufactured them. Overall they are a decent brush the bristles are a lot softer and work better than other brands they just don't last as long.
Pocono Summit, PA
I would say this brush is a multi tasker. I use it for my foundation as well and it helps to really get my makeup to stick. I definitely need a new though cause now I will get little bristles on my face. But it lasted me 3 years of washing! Thank you Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7
Irvine , CA
I’ve been using the Lancome foundation brush for years and love how easy it is to apply foundation as well as highlighters or concealers. This one works well to contour around the cheeks and is perfect for travel as well!
Perth Amboy, NJ
Love this brush.. I use it everyday it applies well.. looks very nice... the only problem is that if you let it sit in water the wood inside the plastic expands I would recommend this product
Saint Francis, MN
I paid $49.50 for this brush. I use it to apply my foundation actually. I love how soft the brush is. Only negative is I have noticed the brush is starting to come apart but I have also had it for 1 year also.