Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7

This versatile natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all blush products. The wide, flat bristled head precisely and evenly applies powder blush and cream-to-powder color. The improved quallity and slightly denser brush hairs allows for better powder pickup.

How to use:
For a blushing effect: Dip the flat end of the brush into the color. Tap off the excess. Smile and apply to apples of cheeks, blending up along the cheekbone toward the hairline. For a contouring effect: Dip the rim of brush into the color. Apply color directly under cheekbone. Use rim of blush to blend in color with short vertical strokes.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Precision Cheek Brush #7 is perfect for powder foundation application as it melts it into the skin.

Benefits & Technology

• Wide, flat bristled head allows even application for powder and cream blush formulas
  • Dense brush hairs picks up more product
  • Doubles as a powder foundation brush

What’s the difference between the Lancôme Precision Cheek brush and the Lancôme Cheek brush?Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7Lancôme Cheek Brush #6
Start your review of Lancôme Precision Cheek Brush #7!
Indian Trail, NC
Love this brush. Gives perfect cheek placement for blush. Def my go to. Made of real hair and easy to take care of, just wash with baby shampoo twice a week. You can buy it at any Lancome counter, but for the best deal wait until Lancome puts out their brush sets at Christmas
Worth, IL
This brush does its job and it does it very well. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the brissels started to come out a little bit after a couple uses.
Fort hood, TX
This brush is a decent brush! I bought it online on their site. I did find it a pain to clean and also thought that it was too much for the quality they gave you.
Waterbury
I do not necessarily use this brush for my cheeks, I use this brush for foundation and all over powder. It is on the pricier side but so worth the money. Highly recommend!
Charlotte
These are the BEST makeup brushes I have ever used! They don’t shed at all and I have yet to own one that came unglued after many uses and washes. I love them!!
Scottsdale
This is the only blush brush that I will use! It’s goes on smoothly and evenly. It helps me out on just the right amount of color on my checks.
Rockford
This is a great brush! I love a lot of Lancôme brushes! They are a tad pricey but not the most expensive I’ve seen. This is a good one though.
New Iberia, LA
I'm not crazy about this one. The bristles fall out a lot, and the brush loses its shape after a while. Not worth the money to me.
Louisville
I actually love this brush, I've had it quite a while and it's really stood up to the test of time and cleaning.
San Antonio, TX
These brushes are OK quality the only thing I do not like it is while using them the brush tips do you fall out