Lancôme Powder Brush #1 uploaded by Oonagh K.Lancôme Powder Brush #1 uploaded by Galiba H.

BY LANCÔME

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all powders. The improved design and hair quality reduces fall‑out, and the new rounded shape provides better powder application.

How to use:
Dip the brush into the powder and remove excess. Sweep the brush around the perimeter of the face and back toward the hairline. Finish with downward strokes, including the t‑zone.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
If you have dry skin, target powder application to t-zone area only.

Benefits

• Natural bristles for any Lancome powder
  • Ease of application sets makeup for a flawless finish

Technology

• Improved design with sleek black handle
  • Hair quality reduces fall out
  • New rounded shape for better application

Mandy W.
W Hempstead, NY
Fluffy at first and a little more bristly now that I’ve had it for a while. Gives me an even application of my powder and I use it daily to set my foundation. Just an easy quick sweep over everything to finish any look off.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
Purchased at: Macy's
I had liked most Lancôme products I had tried so I gave their brushes a try, and they definitely disappointed me. They were pretty expense for the quality, and did not work well at all with my makeup. This brush is not soft, it grabs way too much product and then dumps it on your face too much at a time, and the brush hairs continued to come out on my face during use even after having it for a couple of months.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
One of the best brushes I use. The Lancome brush family are the best. I have normal skin, I use these brushes on all skin types. The Lancome brushes are very effective and last cleaning after cleaning.
val L.
I got the Lancôme Powder Brush #1 as a Christmas present, and while it does apply translucent powder and powder foundation well, the brush itself is a wee bit too bristly for my liking.
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I apply my Coty Airspun powder with this. It’s pick up the product and holds it nicely. I got this brush when I worked for Lancôme and I have had the same one for over 5 years. If looked after, these Lancôme Brushes will last forever.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Well made, very soft, a little too synthetic feeling for me for powder though? Not sure if this is real or synthetic, I use this mostly just to wipe away my bake
Daniela H.
Elyria
I use this every day! I’ve had it for a long time and it’s held up perfect. When I clean it it looks brand new. Works great with loose or pressed products
julia g.
Super soft and fluffy brush that maintains its shape well after many uses and washes. Evenly disperses product with minimal shedding or fraying.
Cortney G.
Rockford
Love my Lancôme powder brush! I use it for powder foundation, bronzer, setting powder! I love it and use it everyday! Would definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
It is a nice soft large sized blush brush that is good for just sweeping color on your face but also very good to use with setting powder