Lancôme Powder Brush #1 uploaded by Galiba H.

Lancôme Powder Brush #1

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all powders. The improved design and hair quality reduces fall‑out, and the new rounded shape provides better powder application.

How to use:
Dip the brush into the powder and remove excess. Sweep the brush around the perimeter of the face and back toward the hairline. Finish with downward strokes, including the t‑zone.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
If you have dry skin, target powder application to t-zone area only.

• Natural bristles for any Lancome powder
  • Ease of application sets makeup for a flawless finish

• Improved design with sleek black handle
  • Hair quality reduces fall out
  • New rounded shape for better application

Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
Fluffy at first and a little more bristly now that I’ve had it for a while. Gives me an even application of my powder and I use it daily to set my foundation. Just an easy quick sweep over everything to finish any look off.
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
Well made, very soft, a little too synthetic feeling for me for powder though? Not sure if this is real or synthetic, I use this mostly just to wipe away my bake
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Love this brush, it's thick and has a nice texture. You can find it at sephora. A little pricey but you get your money's worth
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Super soft, me encantas estás brochas muy suavecitas aplican muy bien el blush, y por el precio es que también me encantan
Peyton C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Great brush but started shedding pretty early on. I try to wash and condition it regularly but it still looses bristles.
Alondra F.
Santa Maria
I really love it i use it to put a mi t mask on and this came in my Christmas gift last year from my mom
So soft and thick which means that it can carry a lot of product. This being says it also manes to transfer all of the product without absorbing any of the product! Very sturdy handle. I highly recommend this brush to anyone who uses a powder based foundation.