Lancôme Powder Brush #1 uploaded by Oonagh K.Lancôme Powder Brush #1 uploaded by Galiba H.

BY LANCÔME

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all powders. The improved design and hair quality reduces fall‑out, and the new rounded shape provides better powder application.

How to use:
Dip the brush into the powder and remove excess. Sweep the brush around the perimeter of the face and back toward the hairline. Finish with downward strokes, including the t‑zone.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
If you have dry skin, target powder application to t-zone area only.

Benefits

• Natural bristles for any Lancome powder
  • Ease of application sets makeup for a flawless finish

Technology

• Improved design with sleek black handle
  • Hair quality reduces fall out
  • New rounded shape for better application

Mandy L.
W Hempstead, NY
Fluffy at first and a little more bristly now that I’ve had it for a while. Gives me an even application of my powder and I use it daily to set my foundation. Just an easy quick sweep over everything to finish any look off.
amélie L.
I got the Lancôme Powder Brush #1 as a Christmas present, and while it does apply translucent powder and powder foundation well, the brush itself is a wee bit too bristly for my liking.
Victoria L.
Townsend
One of the best brushes I use. The Lancome brush family are the best. I have normal skin, I use these brushes on all skin types. The Lancome brushes are very effective and last cleaning after cleaning.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
Well made, very soft, a little too synthetic feeling for me for powder though? Not sure if this is real or synthetic, I use this mostly just to wipe away my bake
Amanda P.
Springfield, OH
Love this brush, it's thick and has a nice texture. You can find it at sephora. A little pricey but you get your money's worth
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Super soft, me encantas estás brochas muy suavecitas aplican muy bien el blush, y por el precio es que también me encantan
Peyton C.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Great brush but started shedding pretty early on. I try to wash and condition it regularly but it still looses bristles.
Alondra F.
Santa Maria
I really love it i use it to put a mi t mask on and this came in my Christmas gift last year from my mom
Dominika M.
Hamtramck
The powder brush is something a lot of us ladies use it. And it’s really easy to use and wash as well.
Oonagh K.
Brisbane
Wow what can I say about this product. It is amazing. It applies my Lancôme shade 031 blush on perfectly. This brush its self is great quality with the brush feeling amazing in your face as you apply product. I will definitely be buying this product again!