Lancôme Poudre Majeur Excellence Libre Micro-Aerian Loose Powder

Reveal a flawless complexion and a luminous, natural-looking finish with Lancôme’s silky-smooth Poudre Majeur Excellence Libre loose powder makeup.

With added amino-acids and smoothing oils, Poudre Majeur Excellence Libre powder fights dry skin while creating a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. All skin types.

How to Apply Poudre Majeur Excellence Libre:

Smooth a large fluff brush over the pressed powder. Sweep from the inside of the face outwards paying particular attention to the T-zone.

• Shine-free skin
  • Matte finish
  • Long-lasting, natural coverage
  • Luminous complexion

The innovative Jetfine™ technology grinds the powder exceptionally fine and soft, making it comfortable and easy to apply.

The Difference: Its innovative Jetfine™ technology

4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
When you want high end for a moderate price go with Lancôme. I use this product often enough to know it's a gem and staple in my makeup collection. It's not expensive, for I am not into purchasing products just for the fun of it. I love items that call to me and make me want to try them.
M S.
I've always loved Lancôme products. Loose powders can often times leave your face cakey feeling. Make sure you exfoliate weekly and moisturize well. Looked great with my primer. I'd def purchase again
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
I love this loose powder. One of the best i have tried. Lancome is one of my favorite brands anyways. I would highly recommend this to everyone and anyone. I have aready told so many friends and family about this product and most of them actually went out and bought it and fell in love with it.
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
I absolutely adore Lancome products. This loose powder is amazing for everyday use. It sets your foundation and makes under eye concealer last. I highly recommend.
Madison S.
Rl Falls, MN
It has very good coverage the reason I gave it a three star is because it has a very high cost for such little product you actually get. Sometimes you can get more and better color and pigmentation for less.
Brandy C.
Navarre , FL
This power is great for setting your makeup and making sure it doesn't move all day the microbubbles matte peche is the perfect powder for everyday use.
Jessica R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this powder it is light and goes on smooth. I keep
In it my purse for those touch up moments I have been using this product for years.
Lauren Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
AMAZING product to Mattify and set foundation to the face for a long wearing application. Great product to "bake" your face with!
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
I love it! It's very loose though and it breaks very easy. I love the color thought. It would be a little less fragile.
Nichole H.
The finish look of this is fabulous sadly I can't find it close to me at the stores so I use mine sparingly
Katie R.
Is this a setting powder?