BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Bronzers - Lancome Poudre Libre Illuminatrice Lustrous Loose Powder Sun Shimmer. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Emma G.
This is an amazing loose powder. It helps make your makeup last, look creaseless and still look like you aren’t a cake. The only thing that stinks about this product is the price, but because I prefer to use a loose powder for under eyes and a pressed powder for all over, I would definitely consider repurchasing.
Teona M.
Awe man ! This stuff had me glowing ! One of the best decisions I've made this far. It was a tad bit pricey but worth every penny.. great buy!
Julia W.
New York
This is a great product for oily skin. Most powders will start looking cakey while this powder will not give you a cakey finish
Patricia M.
my favorite and it is great for photoshoot so it sets it perfectly.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Make sure to buy it
Vanessa B.
I buy makeup in different places, I like this place because I find everything I need at good prices, accessible. I like to buy online since it is more economical and easy to acquire everything from the comfort of the home, it is very safe and it arrives all in good