BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Bronzers - Lancome Poudre Libre Illuminatrice Lustrous Loose Powder Sun Shimmer. How-to-Use: Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.

Teona M.
Awe man ! This stuff had me glowing ! One of the best decisions I've made this far. It was a tad bit pricey but worth every penny.. great buy!
Julia W.
New York
This is a great product for oily skin. Most powders will start looking cakey while this powder will not give you a cakey finish
Patricia M.
my favorite and it is great for photoshoot so it sets it perfectly.... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Make sure to buy it
Emma G.
This is an amazing loose powder. It helps make your makeup last, look creaseless and still look like you aren’t a cake. The only thing that stinks about this product is the price, but because I prefer to use a loose powder for under eyes and a pressed powder for all over, I would definitely consider repurchasing.
Vanessa B.
I buy makeup in different places, I like this place because I find everything I need at good prices, accessible. I like to buy online since it is more economical and easy to acquire everything from the comfort of the home, it is very safe and it arrives all in good