BY LANCÔME

Spirited. Adventurous. Intuitive. A fragrance beyond words. POÊME is a scent of contrasts: the icy transparent notes of Blue Himalayan Poppy embrace the intoxicating Desert Datura Flower and warm Vanilla—creating something vibrant, sensual and long-lasting.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Blue Himalayan Poppy, Lychee Blossom
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Desert Datura Flower

The Bottle:
The POÊME bottle is about contrast. This transparent work of art reflects both simplicity and savvy while exuding uncanny light that's full of surprises. The contrasts between its ultra-pure, feminine curves and its clean, perfectly cut lines transform the bottle into a luminous prism. The transparency of the glass gives this fragrance's luminosity that added touch of boldness.

Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
I have purchased this perfume for such a long time. I don't know what it is but every time I wear this I get complimented. I just love how strong the scent is. Most perfume smells fade but not this one!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
My favorite perfume is the Lancôme poeme it's so sweet and soft.
I wear it only for special occasions.
It's very long lasting.
I would buy it again for sure.
I recommend this to women that love sweet scent.

Lacy I.
Florida, FL
Wanted this fragrance for long as I am a huge lover of Lancome fragrances. Finally was able to test it out and it's a gorgeous scent. It's very floral and has the right amount of sweetness to it...floral sweetness not candy sweetness. I do like this a lot but my kids and husband told me I smelled like a church..even after using a small amount. This does last a very very long time. It is very powerful with enormous silage and projection but I won't be purchasing a full bottle as it's a bit too much floral for my taste. Great fragrance though!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love the lancome poeme parfum its so sweet and romantic!
I got it from my friend years ago and it steel remands me of him.
I had to replace it with the years and its not cheep bat so worth it .
I use it only on special occasions ,
I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I really did not like the smell of this perfume. I would not buy it again. I got this perfume for Christmas so I was excited to try it but the smell was just not as well that I liked. It just smells really strong old perfume.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I love this perfume . A little goes a long way. My grandmother wears it so it always has a special place in my heart. The bottle is ok. But it certainly beats out the competition. I wish it had a prettier bottle though.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
While I personally don't care for the scent, it holds a special place in my heart as it was the first scent my boyfriend (now husband) ever bought me, he thought it was fancy!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Love this perfume! It was my grandmothers favorite before she passed away. I got it because it reminds me of her, plus it smells amazing! It comes in nice packaging
Kristen W.
Phoenix
I'veasier loved since I was 19 years old, there is just something that has always made me chase&love this special scent~I would give it 10☆s just for its lasting power&most perfumes/Parfums today are just too weak, in my opinion a scent should last all day&yet be the perfect balance for the persons body chemistry, lol . ☺ So this has always been a beautiful&womanly perfume yet, not in a I can't breathe way, it's perfect&I can't wait to order again, perfect perfume for that romantic feel&yet everyday for me to wear this, I can go on, love it!!!
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite smell. It is not overly floral, which I cannot handle strong floral smells. It has a subtle floral smell mixed with more grown up smells as well. I have been wearing it since I was 17, and think it is very classy without smelling like only old ladies should wear it.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product have a strong scent?
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Anyone who a dupe for this perfume. Hands down my favorite scent. I always get complimented when wearing this and even for the price it is not bad. However this isn't the easiest perfume to find
Who use any perfume from lancome tell me how it find it?????

Amazon