BY LANCÔME

Spirited. Adventurous. Intuitive. A fragrance beyond words. POÊME is a scent of contrasts: the icy transparent notes of Blue Himalayan Poppy embrace the intoxicating Desert Datura Flower and warm Vanilla—creating something vibrant, sensual and long-lasting.

Notes
Top Notes: Blue Himalayan Poppy, Lychee Blossom
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Mimosa, Jasmine
Base Notes: Vanilla, Desert Datura Flower

Bottle
The POÊME bottle is about contrast. This transparent work of art reflects both simplicity and savvy while exuding uncanny light that's full of surprises. The contrasts between its ultra-pure, feminine curves and its clean, perfectly cut lines transform the bottle into a luminous prism. The transparency of the glass gives this fragrance's luminosity that added touch of boldness.

Buy on Lancôme
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
My favorite perfume is the Lancôme poeme it's so sweet and soft.
I wear it only for special occasions.
It's very long lasting.
I would buy it again for sure.
I recommend this to women that love sweet scent.

Lacy I.
Wanted this fragrance for long as I am a huge lover of Lancome fragrances. Finally was able to test it out and it's a gorgeous scent. It's very floral and has the right amount of sweetness to it...floral sweetness not candy sweetness. I do like this a lot but my kids and husband told me I smelled like a church..even after using a small amount. This does last a very very long time. It is very powerful with enormous silage and projection but I won't be purchasing a full bottle as it's a bit too much floral for my taste. Great fragrance though!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love the lancome poeme parfum its so sweet and romantic!
I got it from my friend years ago and it steel remands me of him.
I had to replace it with the years and its not cheep bat so worth it .
I use it only on special occasions ,
I would buy it again and recommend it to all.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
This is one of my holy grail parfumes! I was so in love with it when it came out and i still am. It is very sweet and floral scented. Not overly floral though.... i tend not to love that floral/citrus scent. But it stays on forever and it lingers after that.
Ana C.
Easton, PA
 This perfume smells absolutely divine.  It's a little bit on the price your side but it's definitely worth it.  This leaves me feeling fresh and flowery all day and it doesn't wear throughout the day.  I would definitely recommend for anybody to use this.
rosalinda R.
El Cajon , CA
I really did not like the smell of this perfume. I would not buy it again. I got this perfume for Christmas so I was excited to try it but the smell was just not as well that I liked. It just smells really strong old perfume.
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I love this perfume . A little goes a long way. My grandmother wears it so it always has a special place in my heart. The bottle is ok. But it certainly beats out the competition. I wish it had a prettier bottle though.
Mona B.
Bronx, NY
I bought this perfume for my mom for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. Says I am 22 years old I would say it's more of a more mature smell. It does last a very very long on clothing.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
While I personally don't care for the scent, it holds a special place in my heart as it was the first scent my boyfriend (now husband) ever bought me, he thought it was fancy!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Love this perfume! It was my grandmothers favorite before she passed away. I got it because it reminds me of her, plus it smells amazing! It comes in nice packaging
Ashley A.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product have a strong scent?
Mohamed O.
Who use any perfume from lancome tell me how it find it?????