BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• This product is expensive but I've been looking for a goo...1 Answers
anushehk K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this concealer. It perfectly matches my skin tone and is a light formula. A lot of times concealer cakes on especially under my eyes but this one blends perfectly.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
This is an amazing product if you are looking for a high end concealer along with illumination here it is it brightens your skin and it has spf 15. It is long lasting so anyone looking to buy it yes it's a good product. I would definitely buy again.
Adriana S.

this product is great has a SPF 15 protection and leaves your skin soft and matte appearance face so you will not have a greasy appearance on the skin and gives luminosity to not look old-looking face. I recommed Lancome to others. you dare to try it?
Daniela K.
Parsippany, NJ
This concealer is a little too light and creamy for me to use on my face as an actual concealer however I do use it as a highlighter and sometimes I will use it to matte out my lips before I put lipstick on for a better color.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
On Fri may not sure how I would be the very least a couple days and times and it will not sure how I would be the very least a couple days and times and it will not sure how I would be
Maritzabel  R.
Palatine, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CONCEALER IT HAS GREAT COVERAGE & it goes on smoothly not patchy! you don't have to set it with setting powder or anything! love it!!
Nicole C.
BANGOR, ME
Anything by them is good. This feels nice on the skin. It brightens well. It is a bit pricy for the size. I would like it better at a lower price point.
Naomi T.
Dinuba, CA
Love it love it it is very lumizing high products are mainly worth the price of its outcomes. I rate this a ten out of ten
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Expensive but works great. Let's the eye shadow stay on all day too. I will definitely buy again and recommend
Kristin G.
Im super picky on concealrs but i love this one and worth the price. Lancme has amazing stuff
Hannah C.
Ridgefield, CT
This product is expensive but I've been looking for a good concealer- is it worth it for the money?