Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence Light-Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup uploaded by Vivian R.Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence Light-Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup uploaded by Patty G.Lancôme Photogenic Lumessence Light-Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup uploaded by Camila G.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A blend of coated hue & mother-of-pearl. Controls light for a lasting radiance. Soft formula purily glides onto skin. Hides fine lines & blemishes for nice finish. Aqua-Catch Complex comforts skin & locks in moisture. Keeps skin hydrated for long time.

Buy on Lancôme
  • "best makeup foundation i have ever used. went into macys perfect fit. the pros is it great on all skin type, the con is the price. packaging is great. easy to apply even for the newbie. just put it on and go. i will recomand this to someone who wants flawless finish " in 6 reviews
Audrey C.
Austin, TX
I've been seeing more signs of aging lately.... and more and more products are just settling into my pores and wrinkles and emphasizing them. Ugh. Until the past few months, people used to think I was 10 years younger than I was, but recent stress has sped up the aging process for me, so it appears. Anyway, I was about to give up on having great-looking skin ever again until I found this foundation. But WOW, this foundation has virtually turned back the clock and makes my face look 10 years younger (once again, yay!). With this foundation, my face looks MUCH more luminous and healthy, and it does NOT settle into pores or wrinkles
Chaliana R.
I bought this foundation when I worked at Dillard's, and it disappointed me a little bit. It was my very first Lancôme product that I had ever purchased. The color was perfect and it went on so smoothly and flawless but after about 30 minutes it started to oxidize, and it would always end up looking 3 shades darker than my actual skin tone. I used primer and everything but it might just be too drying for normal skin. Definitely recommend this foundation for oily skin types.
Melissa S.
This foundation has a matte finish and glides on smoothly. It does not settle into my fine lines right away. It last less than 5 hours. I gave it 4 stars because I do find it pricey. I will probably not buy it again just because I there are other foundations similiar to this one that are cheaper. I feel like if im buying an expensive product i should atleast get a 12 hour lasting. I wouldn't recommend unless if you are willing to splurge on this product.
Julia R.
This is a really dewy foundation. This would be great for someone with really dry skin. I however have oily skin so it didn't work out well for me. It emphasized my oily skin and made me look much too shiny. It has decent coverage though. Recommend to people with dry skin who like a dewy makeup look.
cyntha f.
Miami gardens
Review for: Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Light-Mastering & Line-Smoothing Makeup SPF 15 more...
Elizabeth H.
Hobart, IN
This is one of my favorite foundations, and I have tried them all! It is lightweight, but still covers and evens skin-tones like magic. It is weightless on the face, and provides a fresh-faced and youthful glow. It also does not cling to fine lines or crease.
Elvira M.
Greenfield, CA
I love this foundation, one of my favorite foundations of all time. I always end up going back to this foundation. It is full coverage. I will last you for many hours. I will not leave the Lancôme
Family just because all of their products are amazing.
Abby C.
This is the lightest / full coverage makeup foundation I have yet came across. It's so light you don't even realize you have it on yet it covers any blemishes and for $47 even (non tax) it has an SPF it's a steal! Once you let the foundation sit for a few min and oxides it feels great and looks even better!
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Love this product!!!! It's full coverage without the heavy, greasy feeling of most products like this. Although a bit more expensive than similar products, I feel you get a lot more bang for your buck. Coverage lasts all day long and goes great under a finishing powder!!
suzan b.
San Diego 222 J Street
That foundation just perfect for my white skin . If your skin light you will always find to hard time for good product . Because of some of them so dark and never fit your all look

That products , gives you clear color
Carly P.
Charlottesville, VA
For those of you who have used this, does it give you a heavy, clammy feeling on your face?
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
How good is this foundation? Is it good for oily skin? I need to know
Maria D.
Lake Park, GA
Is this a good foundation?! Is it smoothly applied? Would really like to know
An N.
Cookeville, TN
how good is the coverage?
Hilda J.
Selma , CA
Is this a good foundation for oily skin?