BY LANCÔME

Parisian Holiday Hypnose Drama Mascara Set - Lanc?me brings you three must-haves to create bold and dramatic lashes. A $67 value!This limited-edition includes:Hypn?se Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara in Excessive Black (0.23 oz)Artliner Precision Point Eye Liner in Noir (0.04 oz)Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz) - Parisian Holiday Hypnose Drama Mascara Set see more...

Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I bought about three of these from Nordstroms three years ago and i still have two of them. I usually switch between mascaras every three months to give all of them a chance but Lancome is the only mascara that i actually set out to purchase. They keep my eyelashes separated so no spider eyelashes and they leave just the right amount of coating. The other mascaras i buy: my hg is Grandiose, my third is Doll Lashes and Deficils in my other fave. But i never really buy Deficils. They always give me that one with gwps.
Ashley N.
This mascara is really volumizing. it stays on all day and it also lengthens the lashes.