BY LANCÔME

Today, Lancôme has appointed some of the greatest contemporary perfumers to pay homage to Lancôme’s founder, Armand Petitjean. The result is Maison Lancôme, a new collection of fragrances that so exquisitely touch upon and carry on Petitjean’s dream, and the essence of the House itself.

This new High Perfumery experience takes a creative stance: the very French art of blending. Each fragrance is crafted in the same manner that one composes a wine of the most superior grade (Grand cru), with a combination of varieties, origins, and extractions that are all specially selected according to precise criteria.

angel l.
pittsburgh, PA
i love this perfume so much. it lasts forever on me and i always get compliments on it whenever i wear it. i love the bottle so even after i finish it, it looks cute on my vanity
Stella M.
Alder point
I absolutely love this product it smells so beautiful and I love it .it lasts all day long and I will recommend this product to anyone
Ikram I.
Buyukcekmece
Beautiful fragrance shape
I have never experienced this fragrance before, but its outer shape is strikingly pearly Beautiful
Chawey S.
N7 8QR
This Lancome perfume is amazing, I always spray it before I head out & always get questioned on what perfume im wearing