BY LANCÔME

Powerful in its shadowy darkness, Ôud Bouquet is a wood fragrance animated by a fragrant soul so unique that is stands out amongst all other: intense, raw and hypnotic. A mystical wood that conjures exquisitely refined, exotic luxury.

The coveted centrepiece of every fantasy, in just a few years, Ôud Bouquet has shifted from rare to endangered, from precious to protected.

Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This was a blind buy for me but I took a chance on it after reading positive reviews on Fragrantica.com. It is a soft powdery oud fragrance that is very feminine and pretty. This scent can be worn day or night. Scent is not overpowering or pungent. It lasts 6 hours strong then drops to a skin scent on me for another 3-4 hours! If you like Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud you will like this perfume. I love this perfume and highly recommend it!
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
WHERE DO I START?! 5 stars isn't even close to enough to describe how much I am obsessed with this perfume! Everything about it is beautiful, from the packaging to the delicate but unmistakable scent! It literally smells like moneyyyy. Lasts all day and I was literally told it was the best I'd ever smelt. AHHHHH IN LOVE!!
Victoria L.
Townsend
Pricey. Beautiful bottle. Smells ok, I don’t think I will buy it again. I purchased it from Lancôme.com. First time with no sample.
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Smells amazing! Long lasting perfume!! Best product i invested on and i got my mom into getting it too
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Tiene un olor fuerte pero no repugnante que para mi eso es lo importante Lo rencomiendo totalmente
Salma Z.
Sheikh Zayed
If I had the chance to pick more than five starts I would have definitely had done so! You can find it at Debenhams Department Stores. Its price is relatively good compared to the amazing fragrance! My number 1 perfume!
Nadia A.
Hartfield avenue, Elstree
Absolutely love this perfume it's the perfect oud cause it's musky and woody but also got those sweeter notes. If you like oud you will love this, it's a beautiful perfume that layers nicely and lasts for ages. I love wearing it out, people always ask me what I'm wearing and where it is from. It is on the pricier side though, but absolutely worth the splurge in my opinion.
Salpy B.
Absolutely love this perfume it’s very long lasting ,every time when I wear it my friends asking what the name of perfume that I’m using today
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta mucho lo amo lo recomiendo 100 % es una fragancia espectacular espero y me manden una muestra me gusta mucho