Lancome Ôud Bouquet

Ôud Bouquet

How does Lancome's Oud Bouquet compare to Jo Malone's Velvet Rose and Oud? Has anyone tried both? Which is stronger? Which do you prefer?
Does oud bouquet have a really strong oud smell?
I’ve heard Great things about this fragrance and it’s sold out in a few places, is it worth the hype? I want to add it to my fall collection but the price is up there with some of my heavy hitters. Is this worth the price and hype?
Start your review of Lancome Ôud Bouquet!
Lupe  M.
Redding, CA
Lancome Ôud Bouquet uploaded by Lupe  M.
If you are looking for a Mysterious, sexy, alluring, provocative, sultry yet elegant and classy Rose Scent. This is it! I adore Oud Bouquet, yes is pricey and difficult to find but please give it a whirl. It’s divine. -not gifted bought with my hard earned money 💸
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This was a blind buy for me but I took a chance on it after reading positive reviews on Fragrantica.com. It is a soft powdery oud fragrance that is very feminine and pretty. This scent can be worn day or night. Scent is not overpowering or pungent. It lasts 6 hours strong then drops to a skin scent on me for another 3-4 hours! If you like Mancera Gold Intensive Aoud you will like this perfume. I love this perfume and highly recommend it!
Amrita K.
Coral Springs, FL
Lancome Ôud Bouquet uploaded by Amrita K.
OMG .. I don't know what to say about this beauty ... This is hands down the best warm Woody fragrance to me so far. Huge projection with incredible lasting power. It's warm its comforting its woody but saffron notes makes it sooo unique. Absolutely perfect for fall and winter ❄️ soooooo happy finally got this in my collection. #f Lancome Ôud Bouquet #favoritefragrance
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love this scent for colder temperatures. It’s intoxicating but warm, cozy and sensual at the same time. !!!This is not a safe blind buy!!! This strength of this is powerful and it is very long lasting. It smells like roses, Gourmet syrup, cashmere, incense and Oud and It’s sweet but not in a juvenile way, this is a sophisticated gourmand scent and I’m in LOVE. The notes are as follows: praline, Agarwood (Oud), rose, Vanilla, Guaiac wood and Copahu balm. I only wish I had gotten a hold of the older bottle but I wasn’t able to sample this in person until recently. After wearing that one spray on my wrist for the entire day, I went back and purchased it.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
Lancome Ôud Bouquet uploaded by Briana A.
Oud, rose, praline... what more could a girl want. This fragrance is absolutely gorgeous! The Oud in this is smooth and smoky. The rose and praline are sweet and creamy. This is perfect for fall/winter and when I tell you the compliments roll in when I’m wearing this 💆🏾‍♀️ I feel like I smell like a queen when I wear this. This has been one of my best fragrance investments so far!
LaTosha S.
Harrisburg, PA
Lancome Ôud Bouquet uploaded by LaTosha S.
The scents of oud and roses dance across the skin in a love affair tempered by saffron and vanilla... this initially was not my fave but once it dried it became beautiful and it is innocently sexy like lips swollen from stolen kisses.
Mari O.
Woodway
I give this 100 stars. This was my first “grown woman” perfume. I’ve grown up around Lancôme’s products all of my life and is definitely on my top 5. The smell is very springy and it gives you the idea of what Beyoncé smells like. It’s definitely strong but a little goes a long way.
Sonia T.
Ceres, CA
OMOGOSH after reading many reviews on this perfume, I decided to invest $200 on it. I prayed I wouldn't regret it, I've never spent more than $100 on a perfume, and I didn't. Let me tell you, it was LOVE at first spritz! it smells sooo incredible, and it last very, very long. I have now become a die-hard Oud Bouquet person! I will never buy any other perfume, this one is just to perfect!!
Roxy P.
New York
Compliment getter. It was my first Oud, there are so many on the market now. Sweet, bold and long lasting. Good for the winter. Not a good blind buy...please try it first. it's very strong in the opening. I would recommend this if you're looking for something with Oud, very specific smell.
Anna D.
Chicago
YOU NEED THIS. Period. Listen to me if you want to smell like the most beautiful sexy classy rich luxurious women ever you need this. Words can’t explain my love for this perfume. It smells rich, and there is no other way to put it. It’s pricey but it’s worth it. You can smell the rose and the oud. The it has a high sillage (how far away you can smell it) and a really long lasting power. Just get it!