BY LANCÔME

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take your lashes to a whole new level with this revolutionary vibrating mascara that delivers 7,000 oscillations per minute to re-create the application technique of a makeup artist. This lash-transforming powerhouse does it all: lengthens, separates and multiplies with just the press of a button. In an instant, you’ll experience a breakthrough sensation in application as the vibrating brush, combined with an exquisitely smooth formula, wraps every lash up to 360°. You’re lashes will be utterly transformed before your eyes.

Benefits

• Spectacularly multiplies, extends and separates lashes instantly
  • Smoothes on evenly and effortlessly for a flawless application every time

Technology

• Micro-Oscillation Technology ensures every lash is fully wrapped 360°, thanks to the perfect deposit of the formula
  • Ultra Fine Dispersion Formula with Fine‑Coating Complex provides a creamy, fluid texture

Ingredients

Aqua / Water / Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

• I have long lashes but I need help with them curling and ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara flake off throughout the day? 2 Answers
  • I have long eyelashes, but have a hard time finding a goo...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I do like this mascara. It doesn't clump up which is geeat. But it still makes your lashes fuller and thicker." in 3 reviews
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I absolutely love this mascara. It is the coolest mascara ever. The vibrating wand really helps the brush to get very lash everytime you use it. With this mascara there’s no more wiggling the wand back and forth because it does it for you. You get amazing volume, length, separation and curl. What makes it better is it’s true deep black and it’s easy to get off. I love trying new mascaras but I always have this and back ups of it. I would give this 50 stars if I could.
JANICE R.
Chesapeake
I like this mascara. It is good but I wouldn’t buy again because of the price. There are cheaper mascara that work just as well. It gave volume and length. My lashes looked good.
kaitlin c.
hoboken
I've been using this mascara for the past 8 years! I am so obsessed I don't think I will ever switch. The vibrating stick grabs the finest of lashes creating such a full look. It also is clump free, and adds length without it looking cakey. It seriously is a game changer! I get asked 24/7 if my lashes are real.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is literally my favorite mascara. It's the best I've found yet. It's pretty pricey but the vibration technique separates your lashes perfectly and it doesn't clump unless you continuously apply between drying coats. This is a must have for picky mascara lovers!
Taylor U.
This mascara is honestly the best. It separates your lashes while making them super bold and lengthened! The price is a little high but it lasts a long time and is definitely worth it :)
Mary W.
Oakhurst, CA
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST MASCARA IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! I did not get brown though. I had the exact same mascara but in the deepest black shade and it was the most easy to apply and easy to remove mascara I've ever used. It gives even my shirt lashes a long, sweepy flirtatious look-- and makes them thick too! The best part of this mascara though is that there are NO CLUMPS. I HIGHLY recommended this mascara to everyone who has eyelashes. (:
Jessie T.
Bellaire, TX
When done right it looks good. The vibration tickles me so it is hard to get right at firts. This mascara leaves no room for error in that it sets and dries rather quickly. None the less, this is my go to for everyday mascara even though it cost a small fortune (I purchased because I needed a mascara that met the price point for the gift with purchase).
Mahnoor P.
A lot of money was spent on this item but I am absolutely in love with it. I picked it up at my local Sephora one day when I was randomly shopping. I use this everyday and have had it for a year. Packaging was perfect and smelt great, also vibrates to separate lashes even more which is a plus!
Em R.
Lamcome always comes out with beautiful and amazing products. You can tell that this is a very high end mascara when applying it. Not my favorite but very nice for special occasions when I'm looking for the perfect brown!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta mucho este remen para los ojos deja mis pestanas muy gruesa comucho volumen y seve muy grandes mis pestanas y me gusta que el color sale muy natura y las pestanas seven muy grandes y muy bonitas
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Griseda H.
Is this waterproof?
Yoraily D.
Bronx, NY
I have long eyelashes, but have a hard time finding a good mascara that curls them. Does it have the curling effect?
Stephanie S.
I have long lashes but I need help with them curling and I need volume. Will this mascara work? Will it flake? Is it worth the price tag? If not what mascara would you recommend for me instead?

back