Lancôme Ôscillation Powerbooster Vibrating Amplifying Mascara Primer uploaded by Alissa H.

BY LANCÔME

Feel the vibration. See the growth.* Let your lashes reach their full potential with this vibrating lash primer and conditioner that boosts the appearance of natural lash growth. The power behind this primer is a combination of the oscillating brush that wraps each lash up to 360 °and an innovative formula containing the Crescentia™ Complex. The gentle vibrations from the wand help massage the nourishing formula into each lash for exceptional lash extension you’ll notice day after day. Apply under your favorite Lancôme mascara for visibly longer, fuller, more fabulous lashes instantly.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Butylparaben
  • Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

Joy S.
Williamsburg, VA
I can not sing the praises of this product enough! Sure it's lovely as a primer...and thr oscillation makes application more thorough with less effort. But, did you know you could use this as an overnight conditioning mask for your lashes? WHAT??? I know!!!!
After removing my makes up I swipe this on as my final step and massage it into my lashes and lids. My esty noted how long my lashes have become (note, it doesn't GROW lashes, but keeps them healthy and conditioned so I have less breakage and fall out!)
Gillian H.
Another thing I bought from Ulta while there! Using just 1 coat of this primer instantly gave my lashes length and volume that I have never seen before. It looked like I had false eyelashes on!!! You could wear it just as is if your going for a bold look!! It you decide to wear mascara, I recommend pairing this with their Monsieur Mascara!!
Victoria D.
Townsend
This is a must before applying any mascara. I use this on myself and clients. I have used for 25 years. Great value for quality and functionality. I purchased this at Lancôme.com. I recommend it to everyone and my clients.
Vanessa A.
I find that this really does love up to its name! I notice a huge difference between when I use this before applying mascara and when I don’t. This gives your lashes extra oomph and length for sure. I love this product
Amy L.
Portland , OR
It’s a pretty cool product , works for me cause I don’t have much left for eyelashes so it helps me make sure I coat each bit of lash that I have and does give it a little boost when applying regular mascara over it
Megan T.
Milford, CT
This primer definitely added some length to my lashes at first, but once I put mascara over top it totally made my lashes look super clumpy and messy. I’m not one to use lash primers anyways, but if you are I don’t really recommend this one!:(
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
Got this for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. I use it every time I get ready. This helps my lashes to become longer and helps the mascara really stick and stay on.
Nicole S.
I really have enjoyed using this. It helps keep your mascara from clumping your lashes together. My lashes seem to be thicker since using. My mascara stays on longer.
Maddie S.
I got this as a sample and I loved this product. It adds volume and length to your lashes and makes a world of a difference once you apply your mascara over the top. The only downside is that this brand is not cruelty-free.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I saw a noticeable difference in using this product however the primer is a white color. It would make my lashes white and I would need to make sure I didn’t miss a spot when putting on my other mascara.