Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Stylo Shadow Stick uploaded by Charlotte B.Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Stylo Shadow Stick uploaded by Ariane B.

BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A creamy eyeshadow stick & liner

What it does:
Up to 24H, ultra-creamy,high pigment eye shadow sticks with a self-sharpener included

What else you need to know:
Get the hottest eye look for the Fall season in one, easy step. Lancôme's NEW Matte Metallic eye shadow sticks is an on the go, easy to use shadow stick and eye liner that will have everyone thinking you're a master with eye shadow.

Simply twist up the shadow stick and apply the ultra-creamy, and blendable waterproof formula all over the eye lid. Mix and match with more shades to create more looks. When the tip gets dull, un-screw the sharpener on the back to refine the point! The Matte Metallic Stylos can also double as a waterproof eye liner. Available in 15 shades.

Cristee B.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Review for: Other
I really have to start giving Lancôme more credit. I never really think of this brand when it comes to shopping for new makeup, but everything I’ve ever gotten from them has been incredible. This product is no different. I wanted to try out a shadow stick for something easy to throw on my lid and blend out for days when I don’t have as much time to get ready. This product is incredible. It goes on so pigmented and creamy and is so easy to blend out. The shadow then dries and does not move! It’s perfect! I love the color I got, it’s like a platinum color. I think I’ll have to get more colors from the collection because I am so impressed.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: 34 Monogold, 33 Graphite
Good looking shadow sticks, but lighter than I'd hoped. I think these colors are best when mixed with each other or added to colors that you already have. They can make an "old" shade look new. I really like this 34 Monogold when mixed with my darker metallic eyeliner pencils - makes the color prettier and fresher, and is eye brightening.
Ariane B.
Ariane B.
Greenville
Review for: 04 Brun Captivant, 02 Sable Enchante
Lacome never let me down so far and this product is not an exception the Stick make much easier and practical to use and the color options are really beautiful so tou can use during day or Night and the most important it lasts all day long
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Review for: 33 Graphite
This is so awesome when wanting a dramatic look! Very easy to apply all you have to do is glide right on and boom it’s beautiful! I love this compared to other brands since it doesn’t get messy! I’ll be buying again in other colors ! So excited about this !
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Review for: 34 Monogold
The shadows that is very good because it’s very creamy and really easy to apply and is very blandable so it’s really easy to use a brush and blend it also the shades are really pretty and it’s just fast to apply and go
Lexii W.
Lexii W.
Sparta, MI
Review for: 28 Rubis
You want to buy this .you will fall in love with this. Such a perfect thing. Great value. Good product. Beautiful pigments
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Review for: 28 Rubis
These are fantastic. They seem to be water resistant. The pigment is full coverage and they glide on very easily
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 02 Sable Enchante, 04 Brun Captivant, 05 Erika F, 28 Rubis, 33 Graphite, 34 Monogold, Other
Hello. I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
loly l.
loly l.
oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this easy to apply ... who try it give me your opinion about it ?!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to apply? How long does it last? All day, a few hours?
Jeannine L.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats your favorite shade? Is it light weight?
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this? If so,what is it actually like on?