Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow

For eyes that sparkle, Lancôme presents 4 limited edition ultra-pigmented shades for a smoky and shimmery Holiday look.

Ingredients
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide, 1,2-hexanediol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate [+/- May Contain : Ci 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

how it work? 🥰 i want to buy it 🥰
Start your review of Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“...make-up could but it did. Never a problem applying. No creasing in the eyes long lasting from morning to night. Looks beautiful with colors that go on like know other.” in reviews
Norwood Young America, MN
Review for: S103 Rose Etoile
Lancome eye shadows are some of the best you can buy. They go on smoothly, blend well, are highly pigmented so you don't need a lot of product and they don't leave "fallout" all over my face. I like the option to buy just the colors I use rather than palettes when there is always a color or two I don't use
Rose Etoile goes well with my fair complexion and makes a great base.
Rose Etoile goes well with my fair complexion and makes a great base.
Kingsport , TN
I got a palette of multiple colors recently and I have to say that this eyeshadow is great. It's nice and smooth and the colors blend nice together and don't fade throughout the day. All in all, a great product that if you get the chance to try out, you should!
Yuba City, CA
Review for: P203 Rose Perlee
I live all Lancôme products! I have gotten various different eyeshadow palettes over the years. Unfortunately, I don’t wear eyeshadow! So I treat my friends and loved ones to all my eye shadow palettes!
Madera, CA
Review for: P205 Lagon Secret
Love this color eyeshadow it's so beautiful when I want to feel bold I wear this. Lasting color all day it's amazing pigment is off the chart. My go to eyeshadow when I feel like being different. Totally would buy this again
Manalapan, NJ
As you probably already know the top quality that is put into each product this company makes. I love the bold color and it's perfect for a night on the town. It is not leave creases and stays on all day. I love the shimmer and the bold color. When I apply it it goes on nice and smooth. It almost feels like silk. A total must have.
Review for: I202 Erika F
This shadow is very pigmented which is always a good thing. The only downfall was it had lots of Fall out. Idk if it was just with the one I had but it would end up on my cheeks while applying which is bad for someone who applies their foundation first. Other than that it's a great product.
Odessa, FL
1,587 reviews
I got one of these from a contest win and when i had it, it was very nice. I love the look and feel of this. The cvolor is shimmery and pretty. Feels nice and smooth on your hamds as well as on your face.

It's very expensive and i feel like i could buy better cheaper

It's very expensive and i feel like i could buy better cheaper
Louisville, KY
Review for: P300 Perle Grise
I'm a Land come love through and through. I know most things better with age . Just never knew make-up could but it did. Never a problem applying. No creasing in the eyes long lasting from morning to night. Looks beautiful with colors that go on like know other.
Clemmons , NC
Review for: I204 Cuban Light
As a previous Lancôme employee, I can personally vouch for all of their eye shadow colors. So easy to apply, long lasting, great shades available. My only suggestion (which is simply a personal preference) would be to add more shimmer to the colors.
Salida, CA
I love this brand already but the formula of their eyeshadow is perfect! I don't get and bare spots and the color is so pigmented. Compared to others it is expensive but you will have this product for a long time and you'll love it