Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow

For eyes that sparkle, Lancôme presents 4 limited edition ultra-pigmented shades for a smoky and shimmery Holiday look.

Ingredients
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Tin Oxide, 1,2-hexanediol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate [+/- May Contain : Ci 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

how it work? 🥰 i want to buy it 🥰
Start your review of Lancôme Ombre Hypnôse Mono Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“...make-up could but it did. Never a problem applying. No creasing in the eyes long lasting from morning to night. Looks beautiful with colors that go on like know other.” in reviews
Akron, OH
Review for: I202 Erika F
I really love this product and it does wonders and it has the right shade for my face and my eyes are hazel and love the shade and easy to apply and use all the time and I will buy again and recommend to others.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: I204 Cuban Light
Very pretty eye shadow! Lancome is one of my favorite brands so I knew this product was going to be fabulous and it was. I love the shades and the texture. It gives a nice smokey look and blends very well.
Orlando, FL
Review for: P203 Rose Perlee
Lancome is an amazing company. Their products are amazing always up to par. Always recommend and repurchase. Not too affordable but I will splurge for Lancome.
Review for: M104 Petale De Roses
I love this product!! It has such a smooth finish and the color is beautiful. I don't purchase high end products often, but this one is definitely worth it!
Hacienda Hts, CA
this eyeshadow is really great quality and good color payoff. it is so creamy and nice to use. i would recommend this to all of my friends.
Review for: M104 Petale De Roses
i use this product kinda like a high lighter for under my eyes when i havnt really slept ill put it on my check bones and it will make them pop
Portland, OR
Review for: I102 Pepite Douce
It works so good! I would definitely recommend. It's a little on the expensive side but it's worth it. I use it when I need correcting down
Detroit, MI
Review for: M104 Petale De Roses
Perfect color, not to strong and easy to carry with. I use it almost every weekend. It lasts about 4/5 hours. My eye color is green.
1,178 reviews
And I'm not a big fan on this one I don't recommend it maybe you just have to try it out for yourself but that's just my opinion
Truly amazing product!!! I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends... The cost isnt bad either..