Lancôme Ô De Lancôme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Mzlle V.

BY LANCÔME

Sparkling. Spontaneous. Exhilarating. Awake in the dewy grass of an early summer's morning with Ô DE LANCÔME. An emblematic fresh-citrus fragrance originally created in 1969, Ô DE LANCÔME is a sparkling flurry of citrus and flowers that delivers a fresh, clean scent that evokes spontaneity.

Notes
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Basil, Rosemary, Coriander, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
Base Notes: Oak Moss, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Patchouli

Bottle
Ô, the mythical symbol of freshness by Lancôme, is engraved on the front of the bottle and the emblematic roses are engraved on the back. The luminous pale-green juice depicts the fresh, clean scent that is encapsulated in the modern bottle.

Stella M.
sunny isles
my mother has been wearing this for YEARS!!!! its all she wears! if you like a long lasting fresh citrus smell this is the perfume for you! not expensive the packaging is very cute and heavy made which is awesome she'll never stop wearing this so lets hope it never discontinues !
Nadja T.
As is the case every year, my best friend never wants anything. So I can never get and idea from her. I risked a gift on this, and she loves it, more then her last daily perfume. I love it too because I am usually hyper sensitive to most perfumes with a strong presents. This is just a very gentle after thought when you get a sniff of it. You know it's there, but it is very light and sweet and has a nature nature quality that is very pleasant.
Freyal B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It is a lovely fragrance for spring.  It smells very fresh and clean. Great smell.It lasts long for more than 4 hours. It is not over powering. I get lot of compliments.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I liked this scent. It's refreshing but it's also one that you have to be accustomed to. Once you wear it for some time the scent is great. I received this as a gift a long time ago and since then I've been repurchasing! It's not fruity. It's a musk and it's perfect for me!
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I love this classic fragrance. Used to wear this when I was in my early 20s. Have always loved Lancôme products and perfumes, the bottle was pretty and looked nice on my counter in my room. Might actually go buy another bottle because of this review.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
This scent is long lasting and perfectly concocted. The price is a little high, but it is worth the cost due to it's quality. The scent is not overbearing and leaves an impression on anyone you encounter. I would recommend this product.
Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a really nice, fresh scent, not to mention the bottle has a really nice design. I love it for a summer fragrance. Its not too strong and I get a lot of complements while wearing it. I got it at my Macys.
Jenise G.
Ocala, FL
I bought this product along with the whole series . And all I can say IS WOW .... I'M A LONG TIME LOYALISTS WITH LANCOME AND this new line is a Game Changer . At 39 it makes me feel 10 yrs. Younger 😂😂
Dominika Q.
It smell refreshing and like citrus . It's very light smooth smell I used that once and I had many compliments. I would definitely buy again. It's worth the price. I would recommend to others this fragrance.
Liliana H.
Orlando, FL
My favorite scents are the citrusy, fresh and clean ones, after taking a shower and putting some of this perfume you will have the feeling of freshness the entire day, absolutely love this fragrance.

back