BY LANCÔME

Sparkling. Spontaneous. Exhilarating. Awake in the dewy grass of an early summer's morning with Ô DE LANCÔME. An emblematic fresh-citrus fragrance originally created in 1969, Ô DE LANCÔME is a sparkling flurry of citrus and flowers that delivers a fresh, clean scent that evokes spontaneity.

Notes
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin
Heart Notes: Basil, Rosemary, Coriander, Jasmine, Honeysuckle
Base Notes: Oak Moss, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Patchouli

Bottle
Ô, the mythical symbol of freshness by Lancôme, is engraved on the front of the bottle and the emblematic roses are engraved on the back. The luminous pale-green juice depicts the fresh, clean scent that is encapsulated in the modern bottle.

Nadja T.
As is the case every year, my best friend never wants anything. So I can never get and idea from her. I risked a gift on this, and she loves it, more then her last daily perfume. I love it too because I am usually hyper sensitive to most perfumes with a strong presents. This is just a very gentle after thought when you get a sniff of it. You know it's there, but it is very light and sweet and has a nature nature quality that is very pleasant.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
I love this scent! It smells like green tea with floral undertone. It is definitely a scent to use after a long day when you need to relax and hop in bed. I receive lots of compliments on the light but sweet aroma. I definitely would recommend this to others.
Freyal B.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It is a lovely fragrance for spring.  It smells very fresh and clean. Great smell.It lasts long for more than 4 hours. It is not over powering. I get lot of compliments.
σℓα S.
This perfume smells amazing. Has a very light clean smell to it. Reminds me of a beautiful summer day. I get compliments whenever I use this perfume. It last on my sin for the whole day. Love the florally scent to it. I also purchased this perfume for my sister which she also loved as well. Thanks Lancôme!
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I liked this scent. It's refreshing but it's also one that you have to be accustomed to. Once you wear it for some time the scent is great. I received this as a gift a long time ago and since then I've been repurchasing! It's not fruity. It's a musk and it's perfect for me!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Fresh. Clean. Floral. Not overpowering. A little goes a long way. It is a little pricey but it is worth it as it lasts because you only need a couple of spritzes. I would buy again. I recommend anyone who loves a romantic fresh and floral scent. Go get you some.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
I love this classic fragrance. Used to wear this when I was in my early 20s. Have always loved Lancôme products and perfumes, the bottle was pretty and looked nice on my counter in my room. Might actually go buy another bottle because of this review.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
This scent is long lasting and perfectly concocted. The price is a little high, but it is worth the cost due to it's quality. The scent is not overbearing and leaves an impression on anyone you encounter. I would recommend this product.
Karen Z.
San Antonio, TX
This is a really nice, fresh scent, not to mention the bottle has a really nice design. I love it for a summer fragrance. Its not too strong and I get a lot of complements while wearing it. I got it at my Macys.
Rosemariee M.
Smells great packaging is cute smell last for a while it's not too strong to wear you can't bare it if you put a extra spray or two .. I only bought it once 7/10