BY LANCÔME

Carefree. Enticing. Surprising. Drift away on a sensual voyage off the Mediterranean coast with Ô d' Azur. The fruity-floral scent captures the feeling of relaxed sensuality on a late summer afternoon where the warm golden sand is complimented by the sparkling blue ocean.

Notes
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Calabria Lemon essence
Heart Notes: Rose, Peony
Base Notes: Modern woody notes, Musk

Bottle
Ô the mythical symbol of freshness by Lancôme, is engraved on the front of the bottle and the emblematic roses are engraved on the back. The glistening golden fragrance is reminiscent of sunlight that is encapsulated in the modern bottle.

Emma F.
Hackettstown, NJ
Super big fan of this product! It's not too strong and smells very fresh. I would definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends! The price is not to expensive either which is super nice.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I was snooping around my grandmas perfume collection one day and I stumbled across this one I fell in love with this and she let me have it. The smell is not an old lady smell, it actually smells very mature and feminine.
Jelena S.
O d azur is magical summer fragrance. often very overlooked and not many people know about it but it really transforms you to Mediterranean coast in summer. it has moderate longevity and silage. it is really good value because it is much cheaper than other  fragrances in the same category and it comes in 75 ml and 125ml.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite Ô Eau de toilette fragrance by Lancome. Ô d'Azur Is a very mild, enticing noticeable scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. I love using it in the summer time soft, warm full and feminine.
Sofiia K.
Dnipro
I like this parfum) it's very fresh and brightly for me! My husband says the compliments for me when I use thr Lancôme! I buy Lancôme only in makeup.com.ua. They have the best price of Ukraine!
Deborah G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Luster Liner one of my faves is Anastasia eye liner definer. Comes in several coulors n brands wet or just a regular eyeliner
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
A bit strong for me. I usually prefer warm, sweet smells compared to bold perfumes. But it did last a long time even through sweat. But I'm not sure I would buy this particular scent again. It would be more for someone who was wanting a strong, bold scent.
Jakelyne M.
Lo Prado 6985,Santiago
This perfume smells so fresh , I like it !!!! Is my favourite and the duration of the odor in your body is so long !!!!!
Lillian S.
Beirut , ['', '', '']
This is so refreshing and it definitely wakes me up in the morning it's now so overpowering but at the same time it doesn't fade away so I love that
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
How much does the smell of perfume?
Ana P.