BY LANCÔME

Carefree. Enticing. Surprising. Drift away on a sensual voyage off the Mediterranean coast with Ô d' Azur. The fruity-floral scent captures the feeling of relaxed sensuality on a late summer afternoon where the warm golden sand is complimented by the sparkling blue ocean.

Notes
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Calabria Lemon essence
Heart Notes: Rose, Peony
Base Notes: Modern woody notes, Musk

Bottle
Ô the mythical symbol of freshness by Lancôme, is engraved on the front of the bottle and the emblematic roses are engraved on the back. The glistening golden fragrance is reminiscent of sunlight that is encapsulated in the modern bottle.

Deborah G.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Luster Liner one of my faves is Anastasia eye liner definer. Comes in several coulors n brands wet or just a regular eyeliner
Sofiia K.
Dnipro
I like this parfum) it's very fresh and brightly for me! My husband says the compliments for me when I use thr Lancôme! I buy Lancôme only in makeup.com.ua. They have the best price of Ukraine!
Lillian S.
Beirut , ['', '', '']
This is so refreshing and it definitely wakes me up in the morning it's now so overpowering but at the same time it doesn't fade away so I love that
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite Ô Eau de toilette fragrance by Lancome. Ô d'Azur Is a very mild, enticing noticeable scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. I love using it in the summer time soft, warm full and feminine.
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
has recommended a super rich smell, It is inexpensive and lasts a long
You have to use
Jakelyne M.
Lo Prado 6985,Santiago
This perfume smells so fresh , I like it !!!! Is my favourite and the duration of the odor in your body is so long !!!!!
Emma F.
Hackettstown, NJ
Super big fan of this product! It's not too strong and smells very fresh. I would definitely buy this product again and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends! The price is not to expensive either which is super nice.
Taylor S.
Roslin, ON
This perfume is a classic for Lancôme. I myself am not too fond of the scent, only because I feel it's too mature for me. Personally, I like the La Vie Est Belle.
Stella M.
sunny isles
i wore this in greece for 3 months and fell so much in love w this perfume its such sweet smell that smells super fresh its long lasting not expensive what so ever ! packaging is super cute and thick!
Barbara A.
Arequipa

My mother really loves this perfume, because it gives a feeling of freshness. recommended for the summer
Ana P.
Pearland, TX
CE15252 Maria C.
Boca Raton, FL
How much does the smell of perfume?

back