BY LANCÔME

Carefree. Enticing. Surprising. Drift away on a sensual voyage off the Mediterranean coast with Ô d' Azur. The fruity-floral scent captures the feeling of relaxed sensuality on a late summer afternoon where the warm golden sand is complimented by the sparkling blue ocean.

Notes
Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Calabria Lemon essence
Heart Notes: Rose, Peony
Base Notes: Modern woody notes, Musk

Bottle
Ô the mythical symbol of freshness by Lancôme, is engraved on the front of the bottle and the emblematic roses are engraved on the back. The glistening golden fragrance is reminiscent of sunlight that is encapsulated in the modern bottle.

Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
My favorite Ô Eau de toilette fragrance by Lancome. Ô d'Azur Is a very mild, enticing noticeable scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. I love using it in the summer time soft, warm full and feminine.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓