Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing & Restoring Hand Cream uploaded by Skarlet M.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing & Restoring Hand Cream uploaded by Amber b.

BY LANCÔME

Intensely nourished and moisturized, hands are left perfectly soft and smooth. This Intense Nourishing & Restoring Hand Cream nourishes in depth and gives to the skin a high feeling of comfort. Skin is soft, supple and moisturized. First signs of age are slown down. Fingernails are reinforced. see more...

Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This lotion is so luxurious! I love to use it after a bath. It smells amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It's definitely one of my favorite lotions. It's kind of pricey, but worth it!
Sophie M.
This made my hands feel really soft and moisturised. I liked how effective it was. It definitely met my expectations and I really liked it. I would recommend this product to everyone and I think it's a good product to have
Indah K.
Tangerang
i do love Lancome Nutrix Royal Mains, the size is fit into my beauty pouch so i can carry on everywhere i go. This product shooting my hand and make it soft. It hydrate and absorb well, the smell so nice mix from french floral