Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersLancôme
Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing and Repairing Hand Cream

Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing and Repairing Hand Cream

Nutrix Royal Hand Cream nourishes skin with moisture and leaves your hands with a feeling of comfort.

The skin feels soft, supple and moisturised.

Benefits:

• Designed to provide lipids onto the skin.
  • Hands feel soft, supple and moisturised

How to boost its Efficiency: Use it in your daily routine as well as other Nutrix products

• Aqua / Water
  • Citronellol
  • Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil
  • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil
  • Royal Jelly Extract Parfum / Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing and Repairing Hand Cream!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Lancôme Nutrix Royal Mains Intense Nourishing and Repairing Hand Cream uploaded by Sarah S.
I do not like the smell of it. I do not like it at all. It doesn’t make my hands feel moisturized. I got this in a s a gift with purchase. I would never pay my own money on it.
Kirby C.
Forest, VA
This is a pricey product but it works well I love the smell subtle not strong at all and I don’t need a lot, I put a little on before I get in bed and my hands are soft in the morning. If dry hands are a problem then think about getting this I love it.
Yvette ɢ.
Athens , GA
I layer the body cream with the perfume after showering gives a beautiful scent The Pros is thus product : Absorbs Quickly Goes On Smoothly Long Lasting Moisturizes Well Not Greasy Smells Great Softens Skin It is best for : After Shower/Bath I layer the cream with the perfume awesome. Lancome La vie est belle Body Cream
jorie G.
I love this stuff! It's a fairly thick cream that goes on without being drying and isn't oily. Absorbed fairly quickly, and it was definitely moisturizing It comes in a bunch of the lancome gift with purchase things, so I've never had to purchase to keep up my stock
Isamar E.
Fleming Isle, FL
I LOVE THIS CREAM! I used to work for Lancôme and this was the first thing I got with my discount. It's so good I got one for my husband (a nurse) and his co-workers even fell in love. It's so nurishing to the skin.
Jacqueline  T.
Garden Grove, CA
I have fairly dry skin that can become scaly over the winter. I have found that this has helped somewhat with my dry skin. It doesn’t feel greasy and leaves the hand soft after application. The scent is addicting and lasts until the next day even through multiple hand washes.
Jessica G.
Savannah, GA
Absolutely amazing for dry irritated or cracked skin. I use this after I shave, on my face when I'm really dry, as a regular lotion. This is my favorite product to use. It's gentle and milky.
Alexis M.
THE SMELL!!!! I keep a mini in my purse or in my car because this right here gives me exactly what I need it to, hy-dra-tion! I read that it helps produce natural lipids in your skin to promote hydration & idk but I can feel it. I use it anytime my hands are dry & even for my elbows
McKenzie C.
Cicero, NY
I’m a huge fan of all things Lancôme and this did not deter that. Love the softness after.
Sydney D.
Oak Ridge, TN
My only complaint about this product is the price point, however Lancôme IS a luxury brand so I would expect it to be more. It’s well worth the price and does the job and more, not to mention it lasts forever as you don’t need a lot when you use it and it keeps your skin hydrated for a long time. Love this product!!!!

Looking for your answer?