Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion (For Dry Skin) 400ml/13.4oz uploaded by Katherine S.

BY LANCÔME #85 in Anti-Aging

Intensive nourishment & restoration solution for dry skin Enriched with royal jelly & vegetal oils Restores epidermis to regain long-lasting suppleness Instantly relieves feelings of tightness & roughness Extract of hazelnut peptides boost lipid to protect skin from external aggressors Leaves skin feeling soft moist & comfortable Fresh & soothing perfume disperses a feeling of well-being for whole day see more...

Lisbeth V.
Lisbeth V.
OMG GUYS THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING, I USE THIS ALL THE TIME, I WAS NOT SURE BEFORE TO PLACE THE ORDER BUT THE FIRST TIME I USE IT, IT WAS GREAT, AND THE QUALITY IS GREAT FOR THE PRICE, YOU NEED TO USE IT, YOU WILL REMEMBER ME THEN. I JUST BOUGH 2, IT REALLY LAST LONGER THAN I EXPECTED
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
110 west canter street chino valley
Coming from Arizona I have extremely dry skin. But using this moisturizer did wonders for my skin. It rejuvenated and made my dry skin balanced. It's definitely a go to moisturizer for me I couldn't live without it. The price is a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Columbus, OH
I think this is a great product I think that this product is great when you have dry skin I also think that this product is great when you have dry skin and is for perfumed for dry skin lotion. I also think that this product should be recommend for others to use I think they would rate it
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
This has helped my dry skin tremendously. It works within seconds of putting this on and makes your skin feel like baby's skin. It also smells heavenly and not like chemicals compared to other brands. I've never had a reaction or any other complaints about this product
Paula D.
Paula D.
calexico, CA
really amazing product! Makes my skin oil free and very smooth. The product is very smooth, i bought this product online, the packaging was very neat and well packed. The bottles should be more because the prices are a bit high, but overall very good product.
Kellee R.
Kellee R.
Friendswood
I use this on my elbows and knees to keep them from getting dry and gross. I also use it on my legs often! It smells great! Is a little pricey bit I would buy again. Kept my skin moisturized but not for as long as I would have hoped for.
Mia G.
Mia G.
Portland
I love this lotion. Makes my skin feel so good and so I traded I bought it at Macy's it was very effective at me and made my skin feel very hydrated and feel very good and gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend it for others.
Jade L.
Jade L.
High Point
This product is so amazing it works perfectly its a good moisturizer also for dry skin and it helps with dry skin a lot its just unbelievable that this product can make dry skin so sexy and moisture and i will buy it again
Sarah Jane E.
Sarah Jane E.
I love this lotion. I use it for everything and anything, I can't sleep if it's not on my body! I use it on sunburns, dry skin, peeling skin, acne prone places and everything in between. It is so gentle and makes my skin so soft and healthy and beautiful looking. I love it!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Floral City, FL
My grandma gave me a bit of this and at first I thought oh lord, here comes an oily face. Nope! Once I rinsed my face felt super smooth, and looked bright!! :D Lancôme Absolue Premium
Anyela S.
Anyela S.
Barquisimeto
Me gustaría probar el producto darle mi opinión sincera por su producto