Add a Photo
Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion (For Dry Skin) 400ml/13.4oz

By LANCÔME
#1139 in Anti-Aging
Intensive nourishment & restoration solution for dry skin Enriched with royal jelly & vegetal oils Restores epidermis to regain long-lasting suppleness Instantly relieves feelings of tightness & roughness Extract of hazelnut peptides boost lipid to protect skin from external aggressors Leaves skin feeling soft moist & comfortable Fresh & soothing perfume disperses a feeling of well-being for whole day
Photo (1)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Prescott Valley, Az
June 20, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Lancome Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion (For Dry Skin) 400ml/13.4oz
Coming from Arizona I have extremely dry skin. But using this moisturizer did wonders for my skin. It rejuvenated and made my dry skin balanced. It's definitely a go to moisturizer for me I couldn't live without it. The price is a little expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Jade L.
Jade L.
High Point
June 21, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
This product is so amazing it works perfectly its a good moisturizer also for dry skin and it helps with dry skin a lot its just unbelievable that this product can make dry skin so sexy and moisture and i will buy it again
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
June 24, 2017, 12:34 a.m.
I needed this product so badly because my dry skin is bad and it sometimes can become flakey. When I used this product my skin was restored. It put the moisture and the glow back into my face.
Melany O.
Melany O.
Brockton
June 21, 2017, 10:18 a.m.
Is so good,,, I like it too, and I love Lancōme Paris  products, I buy it on amazon idk how much money but is pretty cool
Brooklynn J.
Brooklynn J.
Greeneville
June 20, 2017, 7:03 a.m.
This truly does help with dry skin and it feels refreshing. It is a bit pricey, but luckily a little goes a long way.
Camilla B.
Camilla B.
East Saint Louis, IL
June 20, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Nice feel to my skin and not too greasy nor oily! Made me feel alive! Nice product and I will be buying more!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville
June 20, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Good product I guess I was expecting more from this product but it definitely wasn't what I thought it was.
Marielena M.
Marielena M.
June 23, 2017, 1:41 p.m.
This one i havent try it but my mom has. And she loves it, she put the cream in the whole body, and its super humectating
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Munich
June 19, 2017, 8:19 a.m.
Unfortunately this product didn't perform that well. I love Lancôme and their facial creams, sunscreens and foundations are an absolute must have for me, but this body lotion was just so weird. The smell was rather unpleasant and smelled like some kind of medical cream, it didn't smooth out my skin dramatically and it was (as you would expect from a Lancôme product) pretty expensive. The texture was nice though and it was easy to work into the skin,m. The design is beautiful and you do get a lot of product. I ended up giving it to my mother to empty it, since I really hated the smell...
paola m.
paola m.
June 19, 2017, 8:33 p.m.
he price tag for this product is scary. You're getting what you pay for! By far the most hydrating body lotion I've ever used and NO Greasy FEEL at all! The scent is extremely light and pleasant. A little goes a very long way. Especially if used as suggested on towel dried skin post shower. For those extra dry areas use a little extra.
This product leaves skin glowing. I may love it just a little bit more than the Ahava Dry Oil Spray. Definitely need both for my seasonal hydration issues.BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend