Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by LoLo M.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by Danielle P.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by sarah c.

BY LANCÔME

Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion. NURTURE VERY DRY SKIN BACK TO SUPPLE SOFTNESS. RESCUE your skin from serious dryness. Instantly relieve uncomfortable tightness and smooth the roughness caused by extreme dehydration. REPAIR the appearance of dry and very dry skin with ROYAL LIPIDEUM(tm), a unique technology enriched with Royal Jelly that supplements skin's own natural lipids for intense hydration. PROTECT your body with renewed levels of moisture-trapping lipids. Skin feels insulated from the daily effects of climate and seasonal changes. Nurtured and moisturized, skin feels silky smooth, soft, and comfortable. 6.7 Fl. Oz. see more...

Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I have very dry skin due to certain medications that I must take, and I have tried just about every moisturizer out there, from grocery store brands to high end brands. This one is great!!! It lasts longer and moisturizes deeper than any I have tried. I first received it in a gift with purchase, and was sold immediately!! I went back that same week and bought the full sized version I loved it so much!! It is now my go to body cream for all seasons, even summer! It's truly amazing! It soaks in quickly, is not greasy, yet it leaves a dewy glow on your skin that you really can't feel, but you can really see that your skin looks soft , supple and has a glow from within!
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
This product is great because it's not a real heavy feeling moisturizer and you don't have to use a lot at a time. It made my skin feel so baby soft and smelled really good too. It helped my skin stop itching and made my skin so very smooth. I really liked how well it worked but it was rather expensive.
Michelle B.
Conyers, GA
Love this product, because it moisturizes my dry skin and also makes my skin so soft! I use this product daily and after each time I wash my hands and have definitely noticed an improvement in how my skin feels. I would definitely get this product again.
sarah h.
Marshfield, MA
I love this it smells awesome and is not sticky at all. extremely moisturizing. i work a lot with hands in water and my hands knuckles and elbows especially gey very dry and flakey, this stuff worked wonders! i would so buy again, even if its pricey
Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoyed this lotion. It felt great on my skin, but when I woke up in the morning my skin felt a little oily. I received this as a gift from my Mother for Christmas. I would not use this product again unless my skin had a better reaction to it.
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
A rich, luxurious moisturizer. I love this lotion! I use it mostly on my ultra dry spots like my elbows, knees, and the tops of my shoulders. Must have for an ultra rich lotion without being a cream.
Birdie D.
Ladson, SC
I used this for dates, it's not an obvious glow, it's a your skin but better type of look, it just makes you look more youthful and healthy!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
This body cream is amazing. A little expensive, but worth the splurge! Moisturizes my dry skin. Has a really pretty scent as well.
Italia M.
San Luis, AZ
This lotion hydrates your skin making it soft and healthy it helps restore your skin. It helps me a lot since I have dry skin.
Jennifer C.
North Adams, MA
I've used this on my legs and it's great it's makes them feel amazing for days!!! Even thru showers!! That's how great it is!!