Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by LoLo M.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by Danielle P.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion uploaded by sarah c.
2 colors available

BY LANCÔME

Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion. NURTURE VERY DRY SKIN BACK TO SUPPLE SOFTNESS. RESCUE your skin from serious dryness. Instantly relieve uncomfortable tightness and smooth the roughness caused by extreme dehydration. REPAIR the appearance of dry and very dry skin with ROYAL LIPIDEUM(tm), a unique technology enriched with Royal Jelly that supplements skin's own natural lipids for intense hydration. PROTECT your body with renewed levels of moisture-trapping lipids. Skin feels insulated from the daily effects of climate and seasonal changes. Nurtured and moisturized, skin feels silky smooth, soft, and comfortable. 6.7 Fl. Oz. see more...

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I have very dry skin due to certain medications that I must take, and I have tried just about every moisturizer out there, from grocery store brands to high end brands. This one is great!!! It lasts longer and moisturizes deeper than any I have tried. I first received it in a gift with purchase, and was sold immediately!! I went back that same week and bought the full sized version I loved it so much!! It is now my go to body cream for all seasons, even summer! It's truly amazing! It soaks in quickly, is not greasy, yet it leaves a dewy glow on your skin that you really can't feel, but you can really see that your skin looks soft , supple and has a glow from within!
Vannessa T.
Vannessa T.
Taylorsville, UT
I actually love this skin product because my ethnicity is Pacific Islander and I have extremely dty skin and when I'm in the sun it's just like extremely dry and kind of seems dry and my I have to constantly buy this product so that my skin can be somewhat presentable and healthier and it feels more radiant and rejuvenated and I actually like this product looking forward to receiving this product so I don't have to keep buying it
Hollie B.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
This product is great because it's not a real heavy feeling moisturizer and you don't have to use a lot at a time. It made my skin feel so baby soft and smelled really good too. It helped my skin stop itching and made my skin so very smooth. I really liked how well it worked but it was rather expensive.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oneonta, AL
Ok, so all my life i have had eczema problems on my thighs, shoulders, and arms. This lipid-enriched lotion has helped my sooo much in the past six months with the itch and the inflammed redness that comes with eczema. You can actually see my skin and not a bunch of red bumps.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Found this product extremely effective on my sons eczema. Didn't burn his skin and took a significant amount of redness and itch away. Will continue to buy this product and but is a little pricey to use especially for a toddler. Wish there was more for the buck!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I LOVE THIS! I use this because I apply my foundation. It's great on dry skin and it also smells fantastic. I purchased mine at Macy's for $34-6.7 FL OZ. I think it's worth the price, it makes my skin feel so soft! I use it after the shower and in the morning!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Conyers, GA
Love this product, because it moisturizes my dry skin and also makes my skin so soft! I use this product daily and after each time I wash my hands and have definitely noticed an improvement in how my skin feels. I would definitely get this product again.
Leta l.
Leta l.
This luxurious cream moisturizes so wonderfully. Packaging is a squeeze tube so it is very convenient. Feels wonderful going on your skin and soaks in completely. I've used this on and off for years, I would buy it again and again. I would recommend it!
Raychel M.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I think its very good on helping with that dry skin that is just so hard to get rid of & making it go away. Nice deep moisture love it! Price is fair enough to me. Light & gentle smooth on the skin to the touch. Strongly recommend this line of products.
sarah h.
sarah h.
Marshfield, MA
I love this it smells awesome and is not sticky at all. extremely moisturizing. i work a lot with hands in water and my hands knuckles and elbows especially gey very dry and flakey, this stuff worked wonders! i would so buy again, even if its pricey