Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Fluid for Dry to Very Dry Skin uploaded by sarah c.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Fluid for Dry to Very Dry Skin uploaded by Danielle P.Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Intense Lipid Repair Fluid for Dry to Very Dry Skin uploaded by LoLo M.

BY LANCÔME

Nutrix Royal Body Lotion nourishes and restores dry skin and provides long-lasting comfort to transform skin texture "baby-soft".

Ultra-nourishing texture which absorbs instantly to give instant relief. Fresh, soothing fragrance for a sensation of well-being all day long.

Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Let me start off by saying that this lotion is quite expensive. I actually received a full size lotion as a gift after spending a great deal of money with Lancome. The fragrance is almost identical to that of the Nutrix Royal Face Cream. It does a great job moisturizing and keeps my skin from becoming dry (as it often does in the winter time). Not sure if I would purchase again because of the price.
Danielle P.
Des Moines
I got this from a friend who works at the counter over the winter to try out as I live in Iowa and winters can be quite extreme. My cheeks tend to get quite dry along with my hands. The formulation I got was for very dry skin.

After just a week this worked very well. I tend to find though, this is quite oily. I don't advise using it on your face if you are going to use make up. Other than that it does it's job very well. If you have any type of skin conditions such as eczema I would highly recommend this as it is a great skin conditioning cream.

The smell of it is slightly florally but nothing too bad I don't like anything with too much perfume and I was able to tolerate this.
Nia R.
This lotion is amazing. It works as a wonderful daily lotion and sometimes when I'm wearing it people think I'm wearing perfume. It has a light beautiful scent to it. I got another bottle because my first one was running low and I don't want to go without it.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Great product. A lot of others I've tried with in a few hours I feel like my skin is just as dry. First time trying it and I was very impressed and loved the price as well. Would be nice if it wasn't quite as greasy but over all great product
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Its a beautiful body lotion which locks in the moisture. It also has a beautiful fragrance which lingers all day long.I love to use this body lotion after shower and before going to bed.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
This is a lovely lotion and has a wonderful fragrance but it doesn't repair the dry patch i have always had on my knuckle so it seems sort of gimmicky. But still a lovely lotion.
Amanda P.
Maumelle, AR
I have very dry skin due to certain medications that I must take, and I have tried just about every moisturizer out there, from grocery store brands to high end brands. This one is great!!! It lasts longer and moisturizes deeper than any I have tried. I first received it in a gift with purchase, and was sold immediately!! I went back that same week and bought the full sized version I loved it so much!! It is now my go to body cream for all seasons, even summer! It's truly amazing! It soaks in quickly, is not greasy, yet it leaves a dewy glow on your skin that you really can't feel, but you can really see that your skin looks soft , supple and has a glow from within!
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
I was walking around Macy's when I was approached by the Lancome representative to sample this Nutrix Royal Body Intense Restoring Lipid-Enriched Lotion. I figured it was worth a try since I had dry hands. I put some on my hands and continued shopping throughout the day. The one thing I noticed was how moisturized my hands were and how long the lotion was lasting. By the end of my shopping trip, I returned to the Lancome counter and purchased this lotion! It keeps my hands smooth, crack free and moisturized. They even look healthier now! The lotion is no greasy, and blends right into your skin. It has a pleasant smell and leaves my hands supple and soft!
Chalsey  N.
Marion, IA
This is my go to body moisturizer. I have very dry skin and this soaks in and my skin feels great all day. When I first started using this I noticed a difference in not only how my skin felt but also how it looked. It make my skin more supple looking and that wasn't even something I was looking for. And it smells fantastic too! Every person I have recommended this us immediately hooked! I would 100% recommend everyone to buy this!!
Mary T.
I really love this lotion! It smells wonderful and is thick and hydrating but not sticky or uncomfortable like some lotions can be. I live in Colorado so my skin can be quite dry. After just one use of this lotion, I noticed a huge increase in my skin's moisture and my scaly skin on my legs was much smoothr. It is pricey for a body lotion that you have to use all over your body, but the product definitely met my expectations and was worth the price to me.