Lancôme Nutrix Lèvres Stick Nourishing and Repairing Lip Treatment

Nutrix Lèvres soothes dry and chapped lips in seconds. This lip balm prevents dryness, while softening and nourishing lips for instant relief.

Benefits:

• Prevents dryness
  • Softens and nourishes lips for instant relief

How to boost efficiency: Use each time your lips feel dry and uncomfortable, before or after your lipstick

• Sesamum Indicum Oil / Sesame Seed Oil
  • Ascorbyl Palmitate
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain: Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Nutrix Lèvres Stick Nourishing and Repairing Lip Treatment!
8 months agospringville, Al
This is the best stuff I have ever bought. My lips have never ever felt and looked as healthy as they do when I use this product!! My friends constantly ask me what I use to make them look so plump and I always tell them this!
2 years ago
Estee Lauder always comes through with there skin care products. This lip balm will leave your lips feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I love how moisturizing this lip balm is and how plump and healthy my lips look afterwards.
2 years agoDonna, TX
Why Do you are No more of the most popular and says she needs to do that to you your own home from buying groceries and you will later
2 years agoNashville
I don't see a difference between this and Chapstick except that it's a little lighter and has no scent. I wouldn't recommend
a year ago
Love this product very good the user it's every day something you need to try makes very good Products love it
2 years agoPARIS
C’est la première fois que je ne suis pas déçue par un baume à lèvres. Je l’utilise tous les jours et mes lèvres sont protégées et réparées. Le packaging est simple, beau. Je le recommande à 1000% !