Lancôme

Lancome Nude Miracle...
34 Reviews
5 / 5
This liquid foundation is really nice. It starts off as a liquid which quickly turns into a velvety smooth powder like finish. Very lightweight and blends well giving your skin a flawless airbrushed finish. Natural looking and keeps skin from getting shiny or greasy. Highly recommend
5 / 5
It’s was a wightless foundation. Looks super unnoticeable when worn. If your going for the natural makeup look this product is the way to go. It’s super easy to work with it’s not to runny. I would for sure by this product again
5 / 5
I love this product so much I recommend everyone to use it it makes my skin tone wonderful and very beautiful
5 / 5
Love this product!!! Can’t wait to get more, looks amazing after a full day! Full coverage
5 / 5
E visto demaciado esta base si alguien la a probado díganme qué tal está para poder darle un review
5 / 5
Best foundation I've used. Could never get a good colour match with others but this one matches my skin perfectly and definitely worth the money, long lasting too which is great, especially in the hot summer days.
5 / 5
Makes me beautiful and my skin clear and wonderful A very wonderful mother for sensitive, dry and combination skin
5 / 5
Makes my face look flawless no wrinkles no nothing it made me so happy this was also another try from my own mother.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love the sheer coverage and feel of this product. For me, it is truly perfection. My problem with most powder foundation is that I can see it and by the time I add blush or bronzer, my face looks powdery and way too over-done. This foundation eliminates these problems. I'm in love !!
5 / 5
I love Lancôme when it comes to beauty and makeup and this is my favorite foundation. I used to not wear makeup as often since it made my face feel weird and heavy, but this feels as if nothing is on it at all.