Lancôme Nude Miracle Weightless Foundation uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY LANCÔME

An ultra-lightweight, liquid-to-powder formula foundation that provides light to medium coverage and a natural matte finish.

With its groundbreaking soft-focus technology, Nude Miracle blurs imperfections, absorbs oil, and blends seamlessly for a second-skin, no-makeup look. The revolutionary liquid-to-powder foundation formula is 25 times lighter than traditional powder and contains special raw materials to absorb oil. It is so comfortable that 100 percent of women tested forgot they were wearing it. The result is minimized signs of fatigue, lines, and wrinkles for perfectly smooth skin.

Benefits:

• Soft-Focus technology blurs imperfections
  • Oil is absorbed, eliminating shine and the need for touch ups
  • 25x lighter than traditional powder foundation

Suggested Usage:

Using the unique dropper, place formula on back of hand and apply with fingers in a cross-hatch pattern or use a foundation brush to blend.

• Cyclohexasiloxane

• How does the finish and oil control compare to Teinte Ido...1 Answers
  • Foundation is super lightweight, light to medium coverage...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: 260 BISQUE (N) more...
This is my everyday makeup that I will use. It has a weightless feel and a matte finish. O really am not into looking like a glazed donut and this is so perfect for me. It goes on as a liquid but feels and dries powdery
Chrystal M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Review for: 100 IVOIRE (N) more...
Really enjoying this foundation. It's starts off feeling oily but it blends in like a dream and dries to a powder finish! It's beautiful on my combo skin. The only thing I wish is that the alcohol was no existent or at least lower on the ingredient list! But so far even with the alcohol I have not seen and irritation or dryness from it al all! Get a sample it's 100% worth trying out!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
Amazing foundation! It feel like velvet on your skin and blends out seamlessly. I thought it was a little sheer and I usually mix it with a thicker foundation, but I get it since it's called "Nude Miracle" so it's supposed to be more natural. Would 100% recommend for a beautiful sheer foundation
Lia X.
I've been using this foundation for two years now and I LOVE IT! The formula is really light and sheet but it's build able to some extent because it's a liquid to powder formula. And you only need a really little bit to cover your whole face. It's great for a natural look
Alexis L.
Roswell, GA
Review for: 530 SUEDE (C) more...
This is my favorite foundation, it has a matte finish and lasts all day. I have combination skin, sometimes dry and it holds up pretty well. I've tried the Maybelline foundation (fit me) and I didn't really care for it and quick switched to this brand. Lancome will always be my go to for foundation.
Tiana N.
Review for: 210 BUFF (N) more...
By far the best foundation I have yet to use in my lifetime. It is lightweight and feels fresh. It blends amazingly. A little goes a long way. This foundation leaves my skin looking fresh, healthy, and evenly toned. I love love love it!
Katherine M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 500 SUEDE (W) more...
The only foundation I have ever found that truly matches my skin tone. I have a dark complexion and so many other foundations use red as their undertone which is not mine at all. Thank you lancome for making something that matches at stays on all day for an amazing finish..
Alexis L.
Roswell, GA
Review for: 500 SUEDE (W) more...
This is the first high end foundation that I purchased, and it matches my skin tone perfectly! When i take pictures you can't even tell that I have foundation on which is why I love this product! I wanna try other foundations but this will always be in my makeup kit.
Kristine M.
Besides Tarte Rainforest by the Sea...this is my second go to foundations. I have severely sensitive skin & this is so light weight and the light/ medium coverage works with my school work day.
Catalina M.
It's an amazing product. I recommend it .
I have very dry skin and when I put foundation
There's always a patch on my cheeks . Not with foundation it cover all my patch and make my skin look nice and soft.
Jasmine B.
How does the finish and oil control compare to Teinte Idole?  Is this more or less matte?
ZsjaZsja L.
Foundation is super lightweight, light to medium coverage, skinlike texture with a satin. Very natural looking with buildable coverage.