BY LANCÔME

Air-light, smooth and gentle, this magnificent mousse instantly melts away makeup and surface impurities without leaving skin feeling tight or uncomfortable. The water activating formula foams into a rich lather to leave skin feeling fresh and clean.

Skin is cleansed in just seconds. See soft, smooth, fresh skin.

Dermatologist-tested For Safety

• Ananas Sativus Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract
  • Carica Papaya Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract

• Does this productcwork for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Becky S.
I'm not sure if I got a "bad" bottle or if I'm missing the mark but I disagree about the 5 star reviews for this Lancome face wash. When I buy any product labeled "Clarifying" I expect it to clean well and this doesn't even get my eye makeup off with a brush.
It has a cool foamy mousse like consistency and the fragrance is light and pleasant. At 6.8oz it makes for a lot of foam and plenty of washes but when you have to pump and wash at least 3 times to remove non waterproof makeup it loses it's appeal.
**Disclainer: It's not like I cake on foundation and tons of products everyday either :-/ Even when I thought it got my makeup off I did the white towel test with an exfoliator or toner and there were traces of something left each time.
Maria S.
New York
Such a gentle and nourishing cleanser that leaves your skin soft, yet thoroughly clean. It’s not as stripping as other foams that I’ve tried in the past. Love its airy consistency and no fragrance.
Lillian C.
Los Angeles
I love this a lot and would repurchase forever if I could afford to. It is really gentle and is good for my first cleanser. It is not oil based but it gently removed my makeup, and I love love love how long a bottle lasts. I ran out but I would repurchase if it was on sale.
Whitney B.
My skin feels squeaky clean after I use this cleanser. As always, I love this Lancôme product. It’s so gentle on the skin and the pump on the product is nice. I love it and will buy again!
I adore this product. A little goes a long way and it does not burn my eyes when i rub the product, eyes closed, to remove mascara. Completely removes foundation in one wash and won't dry out my skin. I use it in the shower.
Trisha S.
I use to buy Lancome religiously until I could not afford it anymore due to financial changes (aka baby:-).  My mom wanted to buy me something to pick me up so she bought this for me and I really like it.  I used it all spring and summer every evening.  It takes very little of it to use to make your skin clean and clear and it has lasted me 7 months so far (thankfully a GWP is coming up!).  I am buying this again for my spring/summer routine.  Only give 4 out of 5 stars due to price point can be a bit pricey for budget.
Mariana M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product was very interesting. In the form that it was good but not great. It was gentle on the skin and it feels good. I bought this one at sephora. It is something I would recommend but not if you are on a budget.
Taylor W.
I love this cleanser! Lancôme is one of my favorite brands. Beautiful packaging, gentle for my skin. Makes me skin feel clean and soft, also have noticed my skin tone looks more even and clear!
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have been using lancomes foaming cleanser for some time now and i love it. my face feels very clean and soft. i then proceed to use other products from lancome and others, however i think that the cleanser is the most significant part of my morning and evening regime.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
This is a great cleanser for Normal/Combo/Oily skin. What makes it great, no spill or ever waiting it do to its mouse/foam like dispenser.  Some might find it a bit on the pricey side, I believe $34. But will last you a month. Daily use, specially at night after taking makeup off...
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Does this productcwork for acne prone skin?

back