BY LANCÔME

Air-light, smooth and gentle, this magnificent mousse instantly melts away makeup and surface impurities without leaving skin feeling tight or uncomfortable. The water activating formula foams into a rich lather to leave skin feeling fresh and clean.

Skin is cleansed in just seconds. See soft, smooth, fresh skin.

Dermatologist-tested For Safety

• Carica Papaya Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract

• Does this productcwork for acne prone skin?1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I have been using lancomes foaming cleanser for some time now and i love it. my face feels very clean and soft. i then proceed to use other products from lancome and others, however i think that the cleanser is the most significant part of my morning and evening regime.
Larayna C.
I've used this product for about 6 months and so far I love it! My skin always feels clean and soft after using this. A little bit goes a long way as well, I only use half a pump. I highly recommend this cleanser.
Lea H.
I love that this cleanser foams! It really feels like it is more evenly applied. I did not feel like it cleaned my face as efficiently as other washes do but it was good for a gentle wash.
Stephanie M.
kirksville
I typically use this at night to remove all of my makeup. It works perfectly with waterproof and it all comes off in one swipe! Leaves your face really smooth.
Diana N.
San Luis, AZ
Skin feels so clean!!! Love this Lancome cleanser!!! Highly recommend this cleanser :)
I usually get this product at my local Dillard's Department store
Itzel C.
Rosemead , CA
I love this cleanser! I use this stuff everyday especially if I want to just wash off my makeup it just melts it away
Margot M.
Sherwood Park
This is one of my favourite cleansers for removing makeup. It’s super gentle and leaves my skin feeling nice and clean without any tightness. If you have dry skin this may not be for you, as I have combination/oily skin and have found it to be a bit drying.
Frances A.
Toronto, ON
I find this cleanser a bit drying and the smell a bit offensive. The smell is very floral. The foam feels refreshing on the skin and your pores do feel clean, but tight. I would not recommend this product.
خلف الله ك.
Mostaganem 348logement bloc c25 porte 9
Really good and soft ✌ I see the results after 1week but it woork Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 👌👌😻❤❤❤
Miss A.
NAIROBI,KENYA
Does this productcwork for acne prone skin?