BY LANCÔME

Mousse Eclat foam cleanser foam activates with water to create a truly luxurious cleanser.

Its fresh formula gently cleanses away Makeup and impurities to clarify the complexion, leaving your skin looking soft, radiant and healthy-looking.

Normal and combination skin types.

Benefits:

• Exfoliates the skin
  • Moisturising and softening
  • Beautifully calm and soothed skin.

How to boost its efficiency:

Use twice daily: Morning and evening.

• Moisten your face with water.
  • Apply the cleanser all over your moistened face in light strokes working from the centre of the face outwards, being sure to avoid the eye area.
  • Use small circular movements all over the face to cleanse, paying particular attention to the T-zone.
  • Rinse with water.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, SORBITOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE, PEG-8, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM LAURATE, POTASSIUM MYRISTATE, PEG-32, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, ANANAS SATIVUS EXTRACT / PINEAPPLE FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA EXTRACT / PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT

Lancôme Mousse Éclat Clarifying Self-Foaming Cleanser
  • "This product is great if you have oily AND sensitive skin. The foam's very light, non-abbrasive, and it will clean your dermis smoothly. (Great alternative if you can't get your hands on a prescription product.)" in 10 reviews
Madison L.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this product a year or so back do add into my face washing routine and it did not disappoint. At first I felt almost bullied into buying the product, but after one use I knew it was a keeper. It keeps my face so fresh feeling especially after a busy day and a face full of makeup. I like to keep a few different face cleansers in my lineup and this is one that will remain there. You can buy an individual bottle of this cleanser to try it out. I have been nothing, but happy with it.
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
I recently received this cleanser as a gift. It is supposed to be for combination skin (which mine normally is, though lately with the cold weather it’s been on the drier side), and it feels amazing. My skin feels clean but not dried out like with many other cleansers after using. I like the smell and the way the foam sort of turns into a creamy, mousse-like texture after applying. I’m quickly getting turned into a Lancôme convert!
Tonnysha O.
Columbus, OH
I love it nothing bad to say about it most of thier products work great for me its a little on the pricey side it is worth it. I am almost out but you van bet i will buy it again nice packaging easy to pack away for a trip.
Deeksha S.
Austin, TX
Love this skin cleanser! I apply every morning and I have really seen a difference in my face- all my black spots have nearly faded and I have a new glow! Easy to put on and rinse off, not too expensive, and convenient to carry around for travel and such. Highly recommend!
Farjana R.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is worth the splurge. It works well on sensitive skin like mine and a little bit goes a long way so it will last you a while. It takes your makeup off very well. Would definitely recommend!!
Mayra V.
This is the best proxy ever. This products is price correctly . It is very gentle on the skin and is extremely effective product. I will be definitely be repurchasing it once again and will let my fiends know about this product .
Melanie R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have combination skin on the oily side and I also have sensitive skin. This cleanser really cleans my pores and leaves my skin feel fresh. I can feel the air enter my pores after using this cleanser. I use it every night before I go to bed. I have never had a reaction to this cleanser unlike other facial cleansers that make me breakout. This cleanser gives a deep cleaning and leave the skin feel new and fresh.
Melissa S.
I love this cleaner! My husband does too. Ive been using it for at least 10 years. It smells nice but it doesn't have a strong fragrance like most Lancome products do. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup very well but its great if you use Bi-Facil eye makeup remover first. It leaves your skin feeling clean without stripping it. If you have dry skin, I would not recommend this but its great for normal/combo/oily skin.
Angie R.
I like this product because it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dehydrated, and a little dab of cleanser is all you need. I have a sample size tube that has lasted me months. I know Lancome can be on the pricey side, but every one of their products has been worth the investment.
Crystal L.
Beachwood, OH
I liked this a lot it was really nice. I am going through a bunch of different facial cleanser brands and so far this has been one of my favorites to use on my skin. It goes on pretty smoothly without giving me any hassles and I would buy it again possibly
Madeline M.
What skin does this work best on?