Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara

What it is:
A high-volume, waterproof mascara that delivers bold lash volume for up to 24 hours to defeats all challenges.

What it is:

What it does:
The Monsieur Big Mascara, now in Waterproof, features a large brush and an ultra-creamy, sweat proof, and smudge proof formula that glides onto lashes like silk and delivers up to 12 times the volume with up to 24 hours of wear. This waterproof mascara doesn’t require touch-ups and doesn’t flake or smudge. This brush’s unique shape features soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. This ultra-creamy formula has supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for big, buildable volume and length.

What else you need to know:
Monsieur Big’s brush has a unique shape with soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. The ultra-creamy formula is infused with supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for bold, buildable volume and length.

Benefits:

Research results:

97% feel this mascara dries quickly on lashes after application
95% feel this mascara resist to daily active life conditions
94% feel this mascara does not smudge
98% feel this mascara is comfortable to wear all day long
97% feel this mascara lengthens lashes instantly
85% find that this mascara does not flake

Beauty tip:

To take this mascara to the next level, prep your lashes with CILS BOOSTER XL Lash Primer. Then remove all traces of your mascara with the BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Remover.

How To Use:

Hold the wand horizontally and apply the formula to your lashes in and upward stroking motion. For additional volume and length wiggle the wand side to side and base to tip. Layer as desired to achieve your BIG lash look.

Supersize your lashes and take Monsieur BIG to the next level! Prep your lashes with Cils Booster XL lash primer. Remove all traces of your BIG night out with Bi-Facil double action eye remover.

Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Steareth-2, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Tribehenin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Silica, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Bht, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol

[+/- May Contain: Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides ]

What else you need to know:

Benefits:

Research results:

97% feel this mascara dries quickly on lashes after application
95% feel this mascara resist to daily active life conditions
94% feel this mascara does not smudge
98% feel this mascara is comfortable to wear all day long
97% feel this mascara lengthens lashes instantly
85% find that this mascara does not flake

Beauty tip:

How To Use:

What’s a great mascara when I have volume and need long lasting curl?
This product gave me a spider like look? Did I do something wrong?
Has anyone experienced any clumping or flaking?
Start your review of Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received a sample of this for my birthday. It’s pretty amazing because it doesn’t clump. It is also really waterproof lol. I have cried with this mascara on, and the only thing that melted away was my eyeliner, so props! It doesn’t have a curling effect sadly, but I have impossible straight Asian lashes so what’s a girl gonna do? It gives voluminous and thick lashes. It helps with separating lashes and giving the full false lashes look. I highly recommend!in 4 reviews
a month agoFstrvl Trvose, PA
This item was a promotional item sent to me for free trial review from influenster and #voxbox for Lancôme. This mascara is part of the Monsieur Big line, only this one is waterproof. I have tried the other and it was just ok. First the good: This mascara does not burn my sensitive eyes and is safe for contact lens wearers. It has some staying power and does not flake during the day. It did last a full 24 hours for me without reapplying. It does thicken the lash. Now the not so good: I wanted to love this mascara, because I really love Lancôme and mascara in general. However, the applicator just applies way too much at once. It goes on very thick, but is also clumpy in spots. It is not fast drying, so if you have long lashes it will get under and above your eyes if you don’t wait long enough for it to dry. It is also not very lengthening. From far away it looks great but up close, not good to see clumpy, overloaded lashes. But here’s a pro tip: I do use it with a lash comb now and that helps a lot. Still love you Lancôme! Just an Average rating for me. #LancomeLoveSephora #EyeDoItAll
2 months agoLincoln, NE
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Courtney V.
I received this as a sample in my Vox box. It was okay, I can't say it is my favorite mascara. I like that it is waterproof. But it did not make my lashes stand out in any way. They were darker than normal, but otherwise it was like I had no mascara on at all. I don't think I'd recommend this product as there are better products out there that are waterproof. But it wasn't horrible and it didn't flake off like some products can throughout the day.
a month agoOldsmar, FL
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Alina B.
I LOVE the Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara for the fact that it increases the volume of my eyelashes several times (it paints evenly without lumps and does not glue eyelashes). I live in Florida, so I needed a good waterproof mascara so it could withstand a swim in the pool or Ocean, a walk in the pouring rain.
a month agoSan Antonio, TX
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Evelyn P.
This mascara is amazing, it makes my lashes super long and it also adds tons of volume which is what I look for in a mascara. I also really like applying this on my lower lash. The wand is not humongous so I don’t smug my lower lash. It’s also easy to take off at the end of the day. I received this product as a complimentary for my honest review.
a month agoReseda, CA
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by DIY M.
Officially obsessed. At first I wasn’t crazy about it being waterproof but then I started realizing what it was doing to my lashes. It visibly lengthened them and separated the lashes really well without using my lash comb. I received this product complimentary for testing but I honestly recommend it. It is hard to remove so you need a good performing makeup remover. I also have been using the Sarika R. eye serum (tagged here) under my eyes and on my lashes for the last month and my lashes do seem fuller. I love massaging my eyes with the serum and before i apply makeup. Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux Eye Light Pearl Lancôme Le Monochromatique In HAUTE COUTURE ON LIPS 🥀 Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara
2 months agoCatawba, NC
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Brittany H.
I absolutely love, love, LOVE this mascara! It is exactly what I expected! This is the 1st time I've used this product and would definitely purchase this again! No need for improvement. I have blue eyes and the volume makes them pop! I've recommended this to my mother already, and i'd recommend this to anyone else looking for a new mascara! It lasts a good long time! It's made it through the summer sweating, a hot shower, a good cry, and swimming! It doesnt flake like other mascaras and irritate my eyes. For $12, this is a great product!
a month ago
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Amber A.
I really like how thick this mascara made my lashes look! The only thing I’m not a fan of is it being waterproof, if definitely was hard to remove, but other than that it had a prefect all day wear and my lashes were thick and beautiful!
a month agoStock Island, FL
It's like lash extensions in a bottle and I can create any lash look from mild to wild and it actually lasts 3 days. I could bawl my head off crying while simultaneously sweating, working out in the rain and this mascara still wouldn't flake, smudge or wear off. I've actually washed my face and my mascara was still pristine (something I don't mind because looking nice going to bed with mascara on, I can still wear eye cream.) The next day my mascara still looks pristine! Day 2, pristine. Day 3, I touch-up the corners. Day 4, I eventually remove it (comes off easily using eye makeup remover.) No lashes ever lost or broken. This mascara lifts, curls, separates, extends, ads volume and paints lashes all in one product. I'd have to apply several coats of any other mascara to get the bang I get with this. It also seems like the mini lasts as long as the full tube and a little lasts 3 days for me so I go for the mini. It's smaller, cheaper and easier in my hand. If you want these same qualities in a non-waterproof version that removes with soap and water fast each night then go for the pink original Monsieur Big. Personally, I like the fact that I can wake up with makeup and look pristine (no, my lashes do not clump together during sleep with this.) I understand why Allure gave Monsieur Big Mascara by Lancome an award. Previously I've been loving from Sephora: Benefit Roller Lash and Bang Gal and Tarte Lash Paint and Lancome Definicils for reference. The fact this stays on the way it does, I keep reaching for this one over and over.
a month ago
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by 🇸🇮🙋🏻Suzy I.
It wasn't my favorite mascara to date, but it wasn't terrible! I did the job, coated my lashes fully, and they looked inky, and full. It didn't flake or break off. But, eh, was lackluster for me. Would I purchase it? No, because I like thickening and length, which this didn't do for me. And, being waterproof, was harder to get off. It's a nice mascara, but I've used better.
a month agoTempe, AZ
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jennifer W.
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jennifer W.
I wanted to love this mascara, but it really did not work for me. The mascara itself is thick, which wouldn’t normally be a problem, but combined with the large brush, too much product would be applied to my lashes making a horrible clumpy mess. Even with wiping off as much as possible, it still left some thicker areas of clump on my lashes. The waterproof factor was also sorely disappointing as my face got slightly damp and I ended up with horrible raccoon eyes.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Lancôme Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara - HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET THIS STUFF OFF?!?! I lose lashes every time I use this.
Yesenia C. 6 months ago
I use a cotton pad and put garnier micellar cleansing water in waterproof and just leave it over my eye/lashes for about 10 seconds. While I leave it for those seconds I move it back and forth but very very gently and it removes it. I don’t lose lashes