BY LANCÔME

A Sephora-exclusive ornament set that features a travel size bestselling Monsieur Big mascara and a full size Matte Shaker Liquid Lipstick. This set has everything needed to create the perfect mistletoe ready look for every occasion this holiday season. Monsieur Big Mascara is a high-volume (up to 12 times the volume) mascara that delivers bold lashes for up to 24 hours without flaking or clumping. Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick in shade 378 Pink Power, is a highly pigmented matte liquid lipstick that delivers intense color payoff with a lightweight, second-skin feel. The luxe Monsieur Big Mistletoe Ready set is packaged in a festive holiday ornament, making it perfect for gifting. This set contains:- 0.135 oz/ 4 mL Monsieur Big in 01 Big is the New Black- 0.2 oz/ 6.2 mL Matte Shaker High Pigment Liquid Lipstick in 378 Pink Power These products are free of formaidehyde, formaidehyde resin, toluene, dbp (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. They are available exclusively at Sephora.

Buy on Sephora
Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
This is such a great gift set for any age of beauty lovers! Lancôme is classic yet this line of the brand has brought a fresh new take on amazing formulas. The mascara in this set is hands down my favorite EVER!! And I do not say that lightly lol, it truly does volumize and makes my lashes more dramatic than better than sex or any comparable mascaras I have tried
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
Among the latest beauty offerings that have hit the high street are two new launches from Lancôme. TBH myself and Lancôme had never truly been lovers until the release of their Grandiôse Liner which has been a staple in my makeup bag ever since. A year later, I have a handful of Lancôme products in my collection including Grandiôse mascara, Miracle Cushion Foundation and Juicy Shaker Lip Glosses, so I’ve welcomed their two new arrivals with open arms. But will they be added to their roster of best-sellers?
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara £21.00Monsieur Big translates to Mister Big and I can confirm the brush is pretty big. So much so, I was a little hesitant at first. The flat fluffy brush is far from my usual lengthening mascaras; the ones with curvy wands and short plastic teeth. The intense black thick fibre formula deposits a hefty amount of product, which immediately coats every single lash in just a couple of swoops. It’s effect is voluminous, Twiggy (mod, spider) like lashes that are borderline clumpy. Surprisingly it isn’t a pain to remove and doesn’t flake or smudge. And yes, it is better than sex (Too Faced’s mascara, not fornication). I will be keeping this one in my makeup bag for when I want big lashes fast.