BY LANCÔME #75 in Mascara

A high-volume mascara that delivers bold lash volume for up to 24 hours. The Monsieur Big Mascara features a large brush and an ultra-creamy formula that glides onto lashes like silk and delivers up to 12 times the volume with up to 24 hours of wear. Ideal for all-day wear, this mascara doesn't require touch-ups and doesn't flake or smudge. This brush's unique shape features soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. This ultra-creamy formula has supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for big, buildable volume and length. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Beauty tip: To take this mascara to the next level, prep your lashes with CILS BOOSTER XL Lash Primer. Then remove all traces of your mascara with the BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Remover. Monsieur Big's brush has a unique shape with soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula with the very first stroke. The ultra-creamy formula is infused with supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for bold, buildable volume and length. Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 110 participants: - 95% felt that it glides easily onto lashes - 95% find hat it's comfortable to wear all day long - 92% found the color of the mascara very dark/intense - 91% felt that it made their eyes look bigger - 90% felt that it really lengthened their lashes

Buy on Sephora*
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I redeemed my points at Sephora a few days ago for the Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara! Oh my Gosh I think I have found my new Holy Grail Mascara!! It doesn't clump and it goes on nice and smoothly! It also doesn't Flake which is amazing nowadays because it seems like all of the newer mascaras flake all of the place! One Coat and you have not only Length but also Volume! A lot of volume!! I am so excited about this mascara! I can't wait to go purchase the full size! You don't need any type of primer what so ever! The wand is curved slightly so it isn't straight which makes it easy to apply! If you haven't tried this mascara yet, then you truly are missing out!
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new Favorite :) I received this as a free sample at Ulta and I love the way my lashes look after using. I don't wear fake lashes so I want something that makes my lashes full as if I were and this does the trick. I apply one or two coats depending on how greedy I'm being with it and I'm out the door. Will be buying and recommending.
lex r.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is in my top five best mascaras of all time!! The wand is very thick, but not dense. The thickness of the applicator is very flexible, so very single lash can get coated with mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look so long, and I️t stays on for hours. I️ have never had issues with crumbling or flaking. I️ LOVE this mascara
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best affordable mascara I have ever used. Only $25 for a mascara that turns up the volume on your lashes all the way, giving you that false lash look, without the actual false lashes. You only need a few strokes and it’s long wearing, no fallout, and no smudging. Really great separation of lashes as well. Works even better with their Cils booster, you’d have to actually try it with and without the cils booster to make a difference. I am not a the biggest mascara user but since I found this mascara I’m using it everyday. To be honest I don’t love it for the lower lashes but I love their definicil mascara too so I use that one for my lower lash.
Jan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from this mascara in my Ipsy subscription. This mascara make my eyelashes look bigger and fuller although after 6 to 8h the products start to get flaky, it may be my complexion no so sure. I will pass on this product.
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara, although it doesn't beat my HG mascaras: L'Oréal lash paradise and Benefit roller lash. This mascara keeps my lashes soft, but adds volume and length. It also curls and lifts all of the eyelashes that I have growing straight down towards my eyes! This didn't make my eyes water at all, and there was no smudging or flaking either. This may not be my HG but this is a great mascara that could be an HG products for others. Give it a shot! I bought the smaller sized tube they sell at Ulta.
Rose I.
I purchased this product hoping that it would be more like their hypnose mascara (which is very good in my opinion) however, it is the complete opposite. It is so thick and the brush just takes on way to much product. Even after cleaning off the excess product my lashes were clumpy and just an overall wet mess! It was $25 which is some what pricey for a product that does not work. Save your $ you can get a good drug store mascara for cheaper.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara I wanted to love this mascara. The big wand reminded me of one of my fave mascara's, the BTS mascara from Too Faced, but the formula is NOTHING like that one. It's pretty liquidy and is a big mess when you apply it to your lower lashes. I think it will be okay to use once it "dries" a little after a a few uses, BUT this product is WAY too expensive in my opinion for it to not be perfect from the very first use.
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy mother of jesus !!! This mascara has changed the game ! It is absolutely like nothing i have ever used before , I am a mascara junkie, this mascara is a great way to add volume and length to your lashes and forget about falsies 😱😱, it is falsies in a tube , one coat and you will be stunned by the results, and if you add a second coat , oh god get ready to literally create wind with your lashes ! 🤗 Love it !!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this mascara. If you are using it without the paired lash booster, it's alright. BUT when you pair it with the last booster, it's amazing. It gives me a look that shows full, long lashes, lasts all day, and doesn't really clump.
Lacey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a birthday gift from Ulta Beauty, does anyone know if it's any good? I prefer my lashes to be lengthy with a little volume
Taiysia A.
Cambridge Ontario
So does this last all day?Waterproof?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mascara waterproof and is it worth spending the money or does it work just as well as another mascara
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara flake? Or transfer on lids? I have oily skin and some mascaras do this on me.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this last all day without ending up under your eyes?