LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition

A high-volume mascara that delivers bold lash volume for up to 24 hours, now in a limited-edition, pink, glitter tube. The Monsieur Big Mascara features a large brush and an ultra-creamy formula that glides onto lashes like silk and delivers intense volume with up to 24 hours of wear. Ideal for all-day wear, this mascara doesn't require touch-ups and doesn't flake or smudge. The brush's unique shape features soft, wavy fibers to deliver the perfect amount of formula from the very first stroke. This ultra-creamy formula has supple waxes and polymers to adhere immediately to lashes for big, buildable volume and length. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates To take this mascara to the next level, prep your lashes with CILS BOOSTER XL Lash Primer (sold separately). Then remove all traces of your mascara with the BI-FACIL Double-Action Eye Remover (sold separately). This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. Research results: In a consumer panel survey on 110 participants: - 95% felt that it glides easily onto lashes - 95% found that it's comfortable to wear all day long - 92% found the color of the mascara very dark/intense - 91% felt that it made their eyes look bigger - 90% felt that it really lengthened the look of their lashes

Is this better than the not limited edition version?
Is there any difference between the regular mascara of this brand and this particular limited edition one? Is it just the pink packaging and the mascara is exactly the same?
It’s this mascara a good product with good quality?
Start your review of LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition!
Dawsonville, GA
This mascara does it all! It’s volumizing, lengthening, darkening, opens up your eyes— anything you could want out of a mascara. I initially only purchased this mascara because of the glittery pink packaging but quickly fell in love. It is my go to, and I have repurchased it three times now!
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used this mascara for awhile now. I really like it! It volumizes, adds length, and lasts all day. I am about to switch though because it does end up flaking a bit towards the end of the day. Overall a great product!
Oak forest , IL
LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition uploaded by Kaylee C.
LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition uploaded by Kaylee C.
THIS IS AMAZING!!! got it as a birthday present and I will definitely be purchasing this again . Not clumpy at all and a lot come in this product LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition
Miami Lakes, FL
LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition uploaded by Aileen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start by saying that the packaging on these masacrara are cute. I’ve had this since it released and it has not dried out. If makes my lashes fluffy and I love it.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Someone had recommended this one for me and I absolute love this mascara !!!!!! It’s soo good it gives you volumes and extend your lashes and it’s soo amazing , easy to apply to your lashes. I believe you ladies out there are gonna love this product
Dekalb, IL
This is my holy grail mascara. I LOVE this product. The formula helps add volume and lengthens your lashes without the tarantala spider effect on the eyes. It is pricier but it lasts a long time. I used to use Better Than Sex but this is much better!!
Newnan, GA
I love all lancome mascaras but this one is my favorite! It doesn’t clump even if I apply multiple layers, doesn’t flake or fall out under my eyes and lasts until I take it off. Great mascara!
Rego park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this mascara four days ago from sephora. I was very excited to have but unfortunately after I received it I was disappointed. It was dry as if it was used for many times. I don't know what is wrong with the formula so I returned it and I am looking for another brand to buy. I had a bad experience with this one.
Mascoutah, IL
LANCÔME Monsieur Big Limited Edition uploaded by Betty L M.
This mascara is the best, after one quick application my lashes were so long and lush they looked fake. The best part is there was no flaking or smudging, it stayed where I put it until I took it off with micellar water. The only con is that if you accidentally hit a spot on your face by accident, you better have the reflexes of a kid and get it off fast with a q-tip; otherwise you’re going to need makeup remover to get it off. But as far as covering and thickening my lashes, I love it, and this special edition tube is so pretty in a hot pink color.
Toledo
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m currently using this mascara and I LOVE it! I do not have it in waterproof, but it stays on all day. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is for the price and the brush holds on to a little too much product so you might have to scrape some off. Overall, my favorite mascara!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ottawa
a year ago
It’s this mascara a good product with good quality?
Betty L M. • a year ago
Lancôme mascara is of the highest quality. Lancôme is one of two companies to have created mass produced, commercially available mascara, the other was maybelline. Lancôme really knows what they’re doing because they’ve literally created and perfected the process of making mascara for any type of eyelashes look you want to wear. I’m a more mature woman(55 years) but I started learning about skincare and makeup artistry at the age of twelve. I was lucky to have joined a mail order makeup club called metamorphosis. I think it may have literally may have been the very first subscription box. For $7.00 I received full sized lipsmaker lip gloss and Lancôme mascara and eyeliner and eyeshadow palette along with full instructions in a illustrated booklet. The next month I would get a different manufacturer. Lancôme was always my favorite, they are consistently ahead of everyone in being innovative and fashion forward. I have traveled the world and as such my luggage has occasionally been lost. When this occurs I always replace my mascara with Lancôme products because I know that it will be the same mascara in Manila and Milan, the same is true for New York and New Guinea. By the way, the Monsieur Big Mascara is my favorite line of the Lancôme Mascara lineup. You only need one coat to get eyelashes that look like you’re wearing fake eyelashes and it never clumps or flakes and it stays on wonderfully.