Lancôme Monsieur Big Eyeliner Marker

A smudgeproof bold eyeliner marker. Monsieur Big Eyeliner Marker is inspired by magic markers for eyeliner application that is truly easy and effortless. The chiseled felt tip eyeliner glides across the lash line to create a bold look in one stroke. This waterproof, quick-dry liner wears up to 24 hours yet is easy to remove from the delicate eye area.

How To Use:

Use the chiseled tip to draw a line close to the lash line. Close tightly after use and store in a horizontal position or with tip pointing downward.

Ingredients
AQUA / WATER, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CI 77266 / BLACK 2, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, SIMETHICONE, SULFURIC ACID, METHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 65, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL

How do you like this eyeliner
Lo deseo...😄
If you’ve tried this, does it dry out quickly?
Start your review of Lancôme Monsieur Big Eyeliner Marker!
Novato, CA
I usually prefer waterproof liquid liners because they don’t smudge or come off when you tear up. This liner is actually impressive because it dries really fast, doesn’t smudge, and stays in pretty long. Wound I recommend it? I’m not exactly sure because the tip of this pen liner is really thick making application a little hard. You have to angle it a certain way and be very delicate during application. I prefer a liner that I can just apply quickly and don’t have to worry about holding it a certain way to get that thin line. If you like thicker, bolder lines, then in that case this is the liner for you! Don’t get me started on their Monsieur Big Mascara though. Now that’s an amazing product.
Hialeah, FL
I love this collection! I am a fan of the mascara got it when it came out and quickly of the liner. The chubby stick makes working with it so much easier. The color don't bleed or fade and the precision tool makes my liner look perfect with little to no effort.
Vancouver, WA
I was really excited to try this because you rarely find an eyeliner pen that's somewhat on the larger side. However the brush was just way to large to even do anything with. The color was a decent shade of black but it got patchy overtime. I probably wouldn't recommend this unless you wanted to cover your whole eyelid.
Jensen Beach, FL
I loved this the first week I had it until the applicator stopped working. It’s the type of felt tip that clogs if you use it over other products. If you just a need a food black liquid for one week of your life, this is for you. Otherwise stick to something with a more a damp application that will continually go on smooth.
Hoboken , NJ
Yessss I love this so much! It's amazing :) I prefer fatter eyeliners over skinny ones. This Lancôme liquid eyeliner is amazing because it makes putting it on so much easier. It creates the perfect line everyone needs to buy this!
Chattanooga, TN
I like this eyeliner. It is very easy to apply. You can get a thin or thick line with little effort. It is a true black and dries quickly. I have light eyes and love the bold look I can get with this eyeliner.
1,178 reviews
I am not a fan of the huge marker pens for eyeliner it makes it hard to get a straight line it always comes out way to thick and it harder to use.
Saint Paul, MN
The felt pen design is interesting and I was excited to try it out. Unfortunately the applicator leaves a streaky line and is always thick.
Edina, MN
Waste of money. Found it way to hard to use. It set fast and just application was messy and horrible. Don’t waste your money.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I love the tip of this lancome eyeliner. This is so easy to use, and i can create my cat eye perfectly with this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...