BY LANCÔME

Keep brows perfectly in place with this lightweight gel that brushes on easily for natural-looking definition. The unique formula is made to work alone or over a brow pencil for a flawless, well-groomed look. Perfectly portable for on-the-go touch-ups anytime.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

• I hate those bushy, fake looking brows that many women ar...1 Answers
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , LA
Love this brow gel! I add it in top to keep my brows in place and give it a boost of color!! Stays all day! Never clumps! Goes on very smooth! Would highly recommend to everyone to buy! Great product!
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Like using this when I am in a hurry. Not only does it keep my brows in place but since it is tinited I don't have to full in my brows. Just sad this is hard to find now it was the best brow product and lasted through rain or swimming.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Lancôme is so great and I love their eyebrow products. It's a great value and is a little pricey but since there is so much product it will last you quite a long time. No room for improvement because I think it's awesome and I will definitely buy more when I run out
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is the perfect tool for your eyebrows. The brush is very similar to a mascara wand, they offer this in clear, blonde, brunet and auburn, this not only shapes but holds your eyebrows in place! I've been using Lancôme model sourcils for around seventeen years and I can't live without it!
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
I didn't like the shade I got but that was my fault for getting it too light but I did the the formula of this product . They made my eyebrows stay in place all day . I plan to try again with a darker shade .
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Very nice finish to your eyebrows ! i love the formula, the texture, and the afterwards look. I think it is well done and i love the fact that your eyebrows stay in place for a very long time!!
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
Lancome mascaras are the best for me. They are a little expensive, but that one has a good price! They`re super easy to take it off in the end of the day too.
brenda G.
This has a very pigmented formula a lil goes a long way! Makes my brows look thicker and dark. They stay in place as well which is a plus!
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
Oh my gosh I don't know how I feel about this stuff. it is pretty expensive and it doesn't really make me happy when I use it
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love how lightweight this feels, it stays put the whole day, seems to not get cakey like most mascaras do!
Alicia S.
I hate those bushy, fake looking brows that many women are doing now. Is this a lighter look and not so heavy on face? Bert-brow (Sesame street) is not what I want to look like!