BY LANCÔME

Allure Best of Beauty 2015 - Best Medium Coverage Foundation

A foundation revolution has arrived—liquid makeup in a cushion. Finally, a liquid foundation you can take anywhere. A cushion releases the perfect amount of makeup for effortless application, creating a dewy, fresh glow in just seconds. This lightweight and refreshing formula contains hydrating and brightening benefits. Available in 11 skin-perfecting shades.

• Aqua / Water

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
  • Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
  • Mica

• Lancôme Miracle Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard great reviews about Lancôme Cushion Foundations, but I...1 Answers
  • I want to try out a cushion foundation but I'm scared that I won'...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 555 Su?de (C) more...
This is my go to makeup in a hurry for a light feel that gives me a nice matte finish. It’s not heavy on the skin, and just a few press, apply to my skin and I’m done. Put a little blush, lipstick or gloss and it last long without having to a lot of touch up. I’ve applied this and been gone all day, for night time just apply highlight and that’s it Lancôme Miracle Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation
Camie U.
Albany , OR
I used this once and did not like how it applied for one and how it moved when I would apply it with the applicator it came with. I did try and use a brush then a sponge and felt it just wasn’t for me and honestly I love Lancôme liquid foundation but this cushion one is not great.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Review for: 110 Ivoire (C) more...
This was the first cushion foundation I ever used! I loved it so much, it made my dry skin look so dewy and radiant. It gave me medium coverage and was incredibly comfortable. My only problem is that dried out kind of quickly and I didn’t get as much use out of it for the price. If you’re going to get this foundation, use it everyday to get as much use out of it as you can!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 110 Ivoire (C) more...
I love the way this used to make my skin feel. I remember I used to purchase this over and over. It's so natural on the skin but also provides a lot of coverage. Fusion foundations are to hydrating and I needed that for my dry skin. The only downside is that it would not last me long. There was not a lot of product or it would dry up fast, and it was sooo expensive!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Review for: Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation more...
This is a great product however it’s a bit of a luxury item for me I can’t honestly say there aren’t slightly more affordable options that can achieve the same or similar results but it comes down to personal preference and the bottom line is if you can afford the splurge by all means go for it you won’t regret it
Chrissy F.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: 420 Bisque (N) more...
This is my go to foundation for photo shoots. If I have to do my own makeup it is what I use. It doesn't flashback, it perfects, and looks great in photos. It's not too heavy and doesn't emphasize my texture and lines like other products! Love it!
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Review for: Lancome Maquillaje Fluido Miracle Cushion 01 SPF 23 (Cod. Per-4935421601856) more...
Me gusta el acabado que deja y es muy bueno es buen producto y sobretodo tiene Uv es lo más importante q todo los productos tenga un ya que son bueno se los recomiendo este producto no es muy caro pero se los recomiendo mucho
Katelyn E.
Review for: Lancôme Miracle Cushion Foundation more...
I have just gotten into the cushions as I can take this on the go and this makeup is amazing and I love the coverage in a compact. This was my first purchase from this brand and now I am hooked and want to try more
Tiffany G.
Elwood, NE
This makeup is not good for everyday use. If looking for something small to throw in your purse for touch ups that this would be perfect for you. There is just not enough product there to make it worth the price.
Krystal R.
I absolutely love this product. If you are looking for something with a light coverage and dewy finish then this is for you. I also didn't need any touchups throughout the day, but I also have dry skin, so if you're on the oilier side you may have a different experience. I also found it goes on best with a beautyblender. I only took off a star because I feel like it runs out fairly quickly, at least compared to regular liquid foundations.
raquel a.
Calle foso 32 1f aranjuez
Este tanbien esta biu bien nose que tal estara loco balla con las encuenta
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
Are their cheaper versions of these types of foundation for poor people like me and do they work as well as full coverage foundation?
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
So is this foundation worth the hype?
Paris G.
Mohegan Lake, NY
I've been looking for something with good coverage but not too much to make me look fake. I want to have a natural look. Is this good for dark skin?
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this compact last as long as a typical bottle of liquid foundation? Also, how is it for combination skin? TIA!