Lancôme Miracle Forever Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jade v.

BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome Perfume Minis - Miracle Forever by Lancome for Women 0.16 oz Eau de Parfum Miniature Collectible

Kanna T.
Highland Springs, VA
Smells so good I use it every day it's the best I love the scent personally i love L'Oreal and bath and body works they be having that good stuff
Mary N.
Stockton
Love this one. Always will be my favorite. Smells even better when you have it on after an hour or 2. It's like it makes its scent off of you
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The smell is sweet and a bit strong but not over powering. I have gotten a lot of compliments on it.
Amy R.
Buena Park, CA
Miracle smells so beautiful. It has a wonderful fresh citrus quality to it. Perfect for summer or all year round.
Amanda D.
Beautiful, light, fresh, sweet. Gives a youthful feeling and at the same time very sophisticated.
Nadia L.
Columbia, MO
In love with the Miracle line by Lancome. Besides coach Poppy, this is my favorite fragrance.
freda c.
This smell sets the tone....everyone will ask what are you wearing that smells so good😙😘😚😍
Maria M.
Vancouver, BC
I've been wearing this fragrance for about a year. I always get compliments when wearing it. It's a scent that I have not tired of.
I am very happy with the perfume. It lasts all day and smells wonderful.
Justine F.
I have only two words of this perfume. Smells Divine. If you haven't tried this perfume out yet, you need to! The scent is indescribable, not too sweet and not musky or "cologne" smell.
Jade v.
Lekkere geur
Ruikt lekker voor alledaags . Niet super heftig . Blijft lang zitten .Heb hem maar 3keer gebruikt . Blijft ondanks dat toch een favoriet .
Karina G.
brooklyn , NY
About how much is this perfume ?