BY LANCÔME

Truly Exciting Top Notes:&Nbsp; Freesia &Amp; Lychee Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Magnolia, Jasmine, Peony, Ginger &Amp; Pepper Bottom Notes:&Nbsp; Amber &Amp; Musk Miracle By Lancome Is A Modern, Floral Fragrance.&Nbsp; This Pink Juice Has Top Notes Of Freesia And Lychee, A Heart Of Florals And Spices And An Amber Base With A Touch Of Musk.&Nbsp; A Truly Exciting And Feminine Fragrance. see more...

Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz/50 ml, Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, Lancome Miracle Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1.7 Ounce, LANCOME Miracle Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 Ounce more...
The staying power of this perfume is second to none. It has a strong scent but it isn’t by any means overwhelming. Very floral and clean. I have been using this for years and I love the smell it leaves on my clothes and skin even long after applying.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This has been my go to parfum for years! I absolutely love how this smells on my skin. I get so many compliments from friends, family and coworkers.

The Top Notes are Lychee Fruit and Freesia.The Heart Notes are Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper.The Base Notes are Amber, Jasmine, Musk.

Its sensual, floral and spicy all in one cute pink bottle. I can't get enough of this parfum and always ask for a new bottle every Christmas. Miracle Perfume for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Jennie P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have been wearing this perfume for over 10 years and everyone that knows me knows this is MY scent. It is musky without being TOO musky, it wears down to a nice balance of musk and floral. The scent lasts for literally days. If i grab a sweater I wore days ago that I wore with this perfume, I can still smell it on the sweater for days if not weeks. This is also my husband's favorite that I wear, so that is REALLY saying something!
Stephanie H.
Absolutely love this perfume!! It smells so amazing!! I just can't get over the scent! It's a light scent and it smells so refreshing. It's something you can wear at anytime during the day or night. It's my new favorite scent and I am totally obsessed! I would highly recommend this scent!
Marleny Q.
This has to be one of my favorite perfumes. It smells AMAZING! I haven't smelled anything similar to it. It is a strong perfume so I would recommend it for evening wear. I bought it at Dillard's last year and it lasted me for less than a year. This is a perfume I would recommend to those that like strong perfumes.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this scent - my mom and I both use it so it works for many age ranges and doesn't smell too musky. It's a beautiful light floral and the bottle style is classic and elegant! I hope it's around for a long long time because it's a favorite for sure.
Gretchen R.
Minneapolis, MN
YES. 100% YES. I seriously love this scent. It's lovely, delicate, and feminine - and I just can't get enough. I love the way this scent smells on the skin, and it is a great option at a slightly lower price point than most designer fragrances. Would definitely recommend.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I received this parfume from my husband as a birthday present. I didn't use it much because the scent was very strong. The bottle is pretty big too which was taking a lot of space. I would not buy this again.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
I do not like. The smell of this perfume is not to my liking, I received it as a gift, my mom loved it but I definitely would not buy it for myself. Maybe others like it a lot but this fragrance is not my type.
Elisabeth P.
Boston, MA
That's the perfurme I'e been using for years. It has a sweet floral scent, not too strong, but at the same time, everybody around you is gonna notice .
I can wear it during the night or at day time, It's perfect for any moment.
My favorite for sure.