BY LANCÔME

Miracle By Lancome Eau De Parfum Spray 1, 7 Oz For Women see more...

• Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragra...5 Answers
Lancôme Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz By
  • "I always always get compliments whenever I wear Miracle by Lancome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not very good with describing scents, but it has a light rosy floral scent to it." in 2 reviews
  • "The staying power is excellent." in 1 review
  • "This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments on it every time I wear it." in 1 review
Pamela G.
This perfume smell so good! It last all day. I been using for a while because I love the scent so floral and girly
Viviana N.
This perfume is my holy grail! The scent last all day and i alwaya get compliments, definitely my favorite.
Dannie P.
Nogales, AZ
A good fragance for spring time, I like how fresh it is without being overwhelming with its floral notes.
Fabiola V.
It smell so good, I love the way it during for a long time. I use it everyday
Maja C.
Zagreb
Beautiful and most captivating parfume ever! It was my firs ever parfume and I have been buying it for over 15 years! It has such a delicate floraly smell of roses, which is just lovely, not overlypowering but lingers to the skin for hours and gets noticed by others, even when you can feel it on yourself. It is the smell of life.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
I am very picky about scent since I get headaches easily from strong scent. A friend of mine introduced this to me as it was one of her favorite perfume scent. I love it since the first time I smell it. I'm not very good with describing scents, but it has a light rosy floral scent to it. The scent lasts through most of the day and my coats all smell amazing right now :) I'd definitely buy this again as my every day scent. It's not too strong for work either!
Jes D.
This is pretty with an undercurrent of sharpness. The initial spray is fresh and spicy then develops into this gorgeous, creamy magnolia accord. In my mind the woman wearing this is assertive, confident and feminine. She's wearing a crisp, freshly-pressed white shirt.
Irina T.
This used to be my favorite perfume for many years. I received as a present when I finished high school and then I repurchased several times until it no longer represented me. It has a fresh -sweet (not too sweet) smell that is perfect for women who like perfumes on the sweet side but don't want to smell like a box of candies.
R D.
Peile Drive, Taunton
I love this perfume! Perfect for everyday wear as it's quite a light scent. Slightly floral I'd say. I found that it lasts all day which a lot of perfumes on me don't manage to do.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Nice scent, not too strong. My bottle is almost finished. I probably would repurchase. Bottle is simple and mediocre, like the scent.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?