BY LANCÔME

Miracle By Lancome Eau De Parfum Spray 1, 7 Oz For Women see more...

• Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragra...5 Answers
Lancôme Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz By
  • "I always always get compliments whenever I wear Miracle by Lancome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not very good with describing scents, but it has a light rosy floral scent to it." in 2 reviews
  • "The staying power is excellent." in 1 review
  • "This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments on it every time I wear it." in 1 review
Mirna M.
This is a great perfume and it has such a beautiful smell that lasts all day long without having to reapply all the time. For a while this was my go to fragrance that I used for a long time
Oriana N.
I loved this perfume, still do but stopped wearing it since it was a popular perfume and I don't like smelling like everyone else but now that most have forgotten about it I might have to purchase it again. It has a clean scent that lasts all day.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this perfume. It gives a fresh smell. It lasts, so I do not need to re apply it. It's affordable you can find it at your local Lancome Store (Macys).
Tessie M.
Laguna Hills, CA
This parfum spray smells pretty nice and is not the most expensive. Not my favorite though, however if you like this brand, it smells like others.
Mariam K.
I love the light and girly scent! Price is very reasonable for the amount. I always always get compliments whenever I wear Miracle by Lancome!
LaTosha D.
This smells so beautiful all day. Perfect for anytime, anywhere, all year long. Light floral scent that lasts with such a beautiful softness.
Diana A.
miami, Florida
I looove this fragance... I've been using it for long time and for me, it's just unique because the smell and quality (it last for hours)...
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Fresh sweet citrus and light floral blend. This smell becomes really foral on me, so all I need is one quick spritz and I'm good all day.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I don't really like strong floral scents, and this perfume irritated my nose. A little bit of this perfume goes a long way.
Rossi C.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I really like the scent because it is really soft. My 13 years old daughter love it she use it every morning for school.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?