BY LANCÔME

Miracle By Lancome Eau De Parfum Spray 1, 7 Oz For Women see more...

• Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragra...5 Answers
Lancôme Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz By
  • "I always always get compliments whenever I wear Miracle by Lancome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not very good with describing scents, but it has a light rosy floral scent to it." in 2 reviews
  • "The staying power is excellent." in 1 review
  • "This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume." in 1 review
  • "I get compliments on it every time I wear it." in 1 review
Sanyia M.
I love love love this perfume. I bought this when I got my first job in high school and have serious nostalgia when I wear this. I love this clean, fresh and floral scent. I bought this one at perfumania and would def recommend to someone who wants to transition into more mature scents but still soft and floral.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
I usually don't like perfumes more on the sweeter end but this one changed my mind! This smells so good that I only wore this for a few months straight at one point. It's very feminine but it a nice way. I would buy this for a gift easily!
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
I received this as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Its a sweeter smell put not too overpowering. It stays on all day. Price is great compared to others. this is defiantly one of my favorites.
Vero A.
Howard Beach, NY
I love this perfume. It gives a fresh smell. It lasts, so I do not need to re apply it. It's affordable you can find it at your local Lancome Store (Macys).
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is my favorite perfume of all time! It's such a nice soft floral scent that's not too strong. I get migraines a lot and this is one of the few perfumes I've used that doesn't trigger a headache. The scent is so nice and lasts all day. I'm always getting compliments on it
Suzette S.
Spartanburg, SC
My absolute favorite scent. The smell is light and unique sweet on the flowery side. It's subtle enough to wear in a professional setting and the price isn't crazy. And it's fun because Lancome usually gives you a little gift set when you spend more than $30.
Stacia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This perfume is great. I had a hard time when Lancome discontinued their Magnifique perfume. I searched many different perfumes and settled on this one. Lancome makes great fragrances. The staying power is excellent. Not as good as some, but I get a good eight hours out of it. It smells fresh and sweet, not at all musky. I have gotten many compliments while wearing this perfume. I highly recommend!
Diana I.
Corp Christi, TX
This is hands down my FAVORITE perfume. I love the light floral scent that will last. One 1.7 oz bottle will last me a year since i only need a light spritz. I've been using this perfume for 7 years now and while I do use other fragrances occasionally, this is the one i use the most.
Kelsey F.
Okatie, SC
I love this perfume! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. All the girls in my best friend's family wore this and I always admired the smell. Then, being the sweet girls that they are, they got it for me for christmas!! I'm so pleased with this product.
Sara W.
Baxley, GA
This perfume smells good. I am not a huge perfume person because I do get migraines. This does not give me migraines. The bottle is almost gone. My mother loves it as well. She used it before trading it for another Lancome perfume.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?