BY LANCÔME

Joyful. Empowering. Inspiring. Miracle is a sudden and marvelous revelation that life is extraordinary, that life is a miracle. This sensual, spicy floral fragrance is bursting with the zest of brilliant Freesia, peppered with Ginger and serenely balanced by warm Amber notes. A vibrant, sparkling fragrance that opens like the dawning of a new day with fresh, dewy notes of Lychee and Freesia. Its spicy heart echoes with notes of Magnolia, Jasmine, Ginger and Pepper as its warm base notes envelop you in the sensual splendour of Amber and Musk.

Fragrance Notes:

Notes
Top Notes: Lychee Fruit, Freesia
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper
Base Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Musk

Bottle:
The bottle is classic, pure and transparent. Clean, modern and unimposing—reminiscent of a bottle created for Lancôme in the 1930s by Lalique, world renowned French crystal manufacturer.

🦄Lyreitza M.
Lake Mary, Florida
Purchased at: Macy's
El milagro de mi vida. Desde que salió por primera vez a la venta hace varios años a sido una de mis fragancias favoritas. El fijador que tiene. Estás todo el día con ese olor tan divino. Me encanta y no puede faltar en mi hogar. Lancôme Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray
Mays A.
phoenix
Love this perfume 😍😍at the first time I smelled it #its sooo fresh airy citrusy feminine..i love it but sadly couldnt buy it ..hope i can get it soon ..also its long lasting ..i put it on my wrist and i csn still smell it at the end of the day ..the perfume feels you young happy if you wear it ..trust me
Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good classic scent, I feel like it's been around forever and I've never stopped liking it but I did forget about it but I recently bought a new one because I smelt it and remembered how much I like it and it's also long lasting and young or the elderly can wear it
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
The staying power of this perfume is second to none. It has a strong scent but it isn’t by any means overwhelming. Very floral and clean. I have been using this for years and I love the smell it leaves on my clothes and skin even long after applying.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this perfume. It has such a fresh, floral scent, perfect for spring. The price is great and it lasts me a while since it doesn’t take much and the scent lasts all day. It’s one I ALWAYS have in my collection.
Sabrina W.
Purchased at: Macy's
A very mature scent. In the very beginning I never liked it, just plain boring. It Was gifted to me & had it for almost 13 years, & so I finally finished it with just a tad bit left. Would I purchase it again?? Maybe/maybe not, because it is just a different scent. It does last long. It’s not the type of perfume to fall in love with it’s just an oh ahh,, who are you?? but nothing similar to any other perfume.
Kimberly G.
Got this for a Christmas gift. I’ve never spent a lot of money on perfume but it’s well worth the extra bucks spent. It smells so good and it lasts a lot longer than those cheaper perfumes. A little goes a long ways.
Alicia B.
I love the house of Lancome. This is fruity but not sickening spicy and floral what a mix. The lasting power is in full blast on me. If projects but is not a put off to other they give many compliments.
Latanza R.
Denver , CO
By far the BEST perfume I have tried so far. It smells fruity and has a light floral note to it. It last long and everytime I wear it I receive so many compliments. Great product!
Valerie J.
Ladson, SC
For me this is what a women in heaven smells likeZ soft and sweet. The scent isn’t to strong and won’t give you a headache. Lasts all day and you only need to spray one time
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?
Natia S.