BY LANCÔME

Joyful. Empowering. Inspiring. Miracle is a sudden and marvelous revelation that life is extraordinary, that life is a miracle. This sensual, spicy floral fragrance is bursting with the zest of brilliant Freesia, peppered with Ginger and serenely balanced by warm Amber notes. A vibrant, sparkling fragrance that opens like the dawning of a new day with fresh, dewy notes of Lychee and Freesia. Its spicy heart echoes with notes of Magnolia, Jasmine, Ginger and Pepper as its warm base notes envelop you in the sensual splendour of Amber and Musk.

Fragrance Notes:

Notes
Top Notes: Lychee Fruit, Freesia
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper
Base Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Musk

Bottle:
The bottle is classic, pure and transparent. Clean, modern and unimposing—reminiscent of a bottle created for Lancôme in the 1930s by Lalique, world renowned French crystal manufacturer.

Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good classic scent, I feel like it's been around forever and I've never stopped liking it but I did forget about it but I recently bought a new one because I smelt it and remembered how much I like it and it's also long lasting and young or the elderly can wear it
Macie A.
My all time favorite perfume. The scent last a long time, without being too overpowering. I have been using this perfume for over 10 years. I still get compliments every time I wear it. It’s smells fresh, feminine, and light. And the packaging it beautiful!
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
The staying power of this perfume is second to none. It has a strong scent but it isn’t by any means overwhelming. Very floral and clean. I have been using this for years and I love the smell it leaves on my clothes and skin even long after applying.
Michelle M.
I LOVE Estee Lauder Fragrances! This is a great scent too! You can purchase this product at many department stores as well as Online. I purchased mine at Ulta. I have purchased several bottles and I have never been disappointed or gotten tired of the smell of it! I plan to purchase again too! I would recommend this product. Not too strong- very clean sensual scent. CHECK IT OUT ! you will be glad you did
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this perfume. It has such a fresh, floral scent, perfect for spring. The price is great and it lasts me a while since it doesn’t take much and the scent lasts all day. It’s one I ALWAYS have in my collection.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I love this perfume, it has such a clean and refreshing scent that you can wear all year round if you so choose. It has some serious staying power so you wot have to worry about it wearing off and needing to reapply during the day which is a plus on a busy day. I think the price point is perfect for such a fanatic scent and have used it since high school.
Maria C.
pontiac, MI
I actually enjoy this product! It smells great! A little strong so make sure to only spray a couple squirts on yourself. My husband enjoys the smell on me !!! It's a little pricey but it's well worth the amount your going to spend. Make sure to get the parfum and not the toilet because they smell a little different ! 9/10
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Whenever I think of Estee Lauder, I think of elegance; no matter what they market, you feel like a million and half dollars after buying: at least that is how I feel. I can't wait to wear my products, I always feel special when I wear them. Macy's and Belk always run great specials around the holidays.
Kimberly G.
Got this for a Christmas gift. I’ve never spent a lot of money on perfume but it’s well worth the extra bucks spent. It smells so good and it lasts a lot longer than those cheaper perfumes. A little goes a long ways.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

Excellent perfume, soft smell with good attachment. Beautiful packaging and color. Easy to use. Quality poroduct with good price. I indicate these products and would buy again. I bought it at Macy's with a great discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?
Natia S.