BY LANCÔME

Joyful. Empowering. Inspiring. Miracle is a sudden and marvelous revelation that life is extraordinary, that life is a miracle. This sensual, spicy floral fragrance is bursting with the zest of brilliant Freesia, peppered with Ginger and serenely balanced by warm Amber notes. A vibrant, sparkling fragrance that opens like the dawning of a new day with fresh, dewy notes of Lychee and Freesia. Its spicy heart echoes with notes of Magnolia, Jasmine, Ginger and Pepper as its warm base notes envelop you in the sensual splendour of Amber and Musk.

Fragrance Notes:

Notes
Top Notes: Lychee Fruit, Freesia
Heart Notes: Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper
Base Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Musk

Bottle:
The bottle is classic, pure and transparent. Clean, modern and unimposing—reminiscent of a bottle created for Lancôme in the 1930s by Lalique, world renowned French crystal manufacturer.

Mariah B.
Tucson, AZ
Such a good classic scent, I feel like it's been around forever and I've never stopped liking it but I did forget about it but I recently bought a new one because I smelt it and remembered how much I like it and it's also long lasting and young or the elderly can wear it
Macie A.
My all time favorite perfume. The scent last a long time, without being too overpowering. I have been using this perfume for over 10 years. I still get compliments every time I wear it. It’s smells fresh, feminine, and light. And the packaging it beautiful!
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
The staying power of this perfume is second to none. It has a strong scent but it isn’t by any means overwhelming. Very floral and clean. I have been using this for years and I love the smell it leaves on my clothes and skin even long after applying.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this perfume. It has such a fresh, floral scent, perfect for spring. The price is great and it lasts me a while since it doesn’t take much and the scent lasts all day. It’s one I ALWAYS have in my collection.
Vicki N.
Plant City
This is my husband's all-time favorite perfume of mine. It lasts all day and is not an over bearing scent. I receive many compliments out shopping, at work, or pretty much anywhere I go when I wear this perfume. It's fruity, floral, and clean all rolled into one. Love it.
Kimberly G.
Got this for a Christmas gift. I’ve never spent a lot of money on perfume but it’s well worth the extra bucks spent. It smells so good and it lasts a lot longer than those cheaper perfumes. A little goes a long ways.
Alicia B.
I love the house of Lancome. This is fruity but not sickening spicy and floral what a mix. The lasting power is in full blast on me. If projects but is not a put off to other they give many compliments.
Latanza R.
Denver, CO
By far the BEST perfume I have tried so far. It smells fruity and has a light floral note to it. It last long and everytime I wear it I receive so many compliments. Great product!
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
For me this is what a women in heaven smells likeZ soft and sweet. The scent isn’t to strong and won’t give you a headache. Lasts all day and you only need to spray one time
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
This has been my go to parfum for years! I absolutely love how this smells on my skin. I get so many compliments from friends, family and coworkers.

The Top Notes are Lychee Fruit and Freesia.The Heart Notes are Magnolia, Ginger and Pepper.The Base Notes are Amber, Jasmine, Musk.

Its sensual, floral and spicy all in one cute pink bottle. I can't get enough of this parfum and always ask for a new bottle every Christmas. Lancôme Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this parfum have a floral smell or more of an elegant fragrance?
Natia S.