Lancôme Miracle Cushion Refill Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Refills
A smart, refillable compact. When the liquid in your Miracle Cushion compact runs dry, follow these quick steps to add a refill and replenish your foundation.
- Step 1: Close the compact, flip it over.
- Step 2: Push the bottom of the refill with both thumbs to pop out and discard.
- Step 3: Take the new refill out of the packaging and pop into compact
Miracle Cushion is a liquid makeup that feels like a BB, acts like a foundation, and goes where you go, all in one compact. A hydrating liquid foundation with sheer to moderate coverage and a fresh, dewy finish. Suspended in a sponge-like cushion, the liquid is enclosed in an air-tight compact for perfect portability - anytime, anywhere. Skincare actives give this multi-tasking formula a boost of intense hydration and deliver a cooling sensation, all while brightening the appearance of skin.
- Aqua / Water
- Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprat
- Methyl Trimethicone
- Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone
- Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Pentylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymee
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Polyhydroxystearic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Isostearic Acid
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Polyglyceryl- Polyricinoleate
- Disodium Edta
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- Ci 77491 / Ci 77492 / Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- The cushion or the liquid, which seems to be the best form of thi...1 Answers
I use this for work, the gym (picture below w/bronzer, no powder or primer). That's how yellow my skin is, there is no filter or touch-up done to that photo.
I like that it has refills. It's buildable light to medium coverage. Has tiny bit of fragrance which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I look forward to trying the yellow cushion primer Lancome has just launched.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos