Lancôme Miracle Cushion Refill Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Refills uploaded by Sami M.Lancôme Miracle Cushion Refill Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Refills uploaded by Sami M.Lancôme Miracle Cushion Refill Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation Refills uploaded by Sami M.

BY LANCÔME

A smart, refillable compact. When the liquid in your Miracle Cushion compact runs dry, follow these quick steps to add a refill and replenish your foundation.

• Step 1: Close the compact, flip it over.
  • Step 2: Push the bottom of the refill with both thumbs to pop out and discard.
  • Step 3: Take the new refill out of the packaging and pop into compact

Miracle Cushion is a liquid makeup that feels like a BB, acts like a foundation, and goes where you go, all in one compact. A hydrating liquid foundation with sheer to moderate coverage and a fresh, dewy finish. Suspended in a sponge-like cushion, the liquid is enclosed in an air-tight compact for perfect portability - anytime, anywhere. Skincare actives give this multi-tasking formula a boost of intense hydration and deliver a cooling sensation, all while brightening the appearance of skin.

• Aqua / Water

Buy on Lancôme
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: 220 Buff (C) more...
absolutely love this foundation for all year round! great for all skin types. this is a hydrating dewy finish and more sheer to medium coverage. those who want a natural glow this is for you!
Debra H.
Peoria, IL
I love this foundation. It is light as a feather and does not make me look older! I normally do not like foundation, but, this is a winner. It is easy to use and is long lasting. It does not look like a mask. I definitely would recommend this to a friend
Sami M.
Review for: 320 Bisque (W) more...
I have dry skin and I'm NC30 in Mac, Dior Capture totale 31 Sand, Clarins Honey 110 with yellow undertones. 320w is a good match.

I use this for work, the gym (picture below w/bronzer, no powder or primer). That's how yellow my skin is, there is no filter or touch-up done to that photo.

I like that it has refills. It's buildable light to medium coverage. Has tiny bit of fragrance which doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I look forward to trying the yellow cushion primer Lancome has just launched.
Claudia R.
This is a lovely light coverage dewy foundation, really excellent for more mature, dehydrated skin. It's a tad too shiny and moisturizing for my combo skin, but I love the dewy look it imparts.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
This is a really good product. I think Korean invented cushion first? So I have tried Hera As well. This is so much better than Hera in my option. If you have really good skin and wants a natural coverage this is the right product for you. And it is so much more hydrated than Hera. I love this a lot. And because I need a better coverage than this. I keep it in my purse to do touch up throughout the day, with a mini sponge, the touch up with this is incredible. Worth every penny.
Ashley M.
Swansea, MA
Review for: 220 Buff (C) more...
I didn't think this was that great. It separates on me and didn't stay on. I have trouble with foundation anyway but this wasn't my choice.
Jumana A.
Review for: 220 Buff (C) more...
I'm not sure which colour I've usen, but this air cushion is so perfect, it gave you a really nice and smooth skin, with a shiny look, its so amazing, but the only thing i didn't like is the coverage, i have a loooott of acne and stuff, but i still using it!!
Jamilatu A.
Arlington , MA
The cushion or the liquid, which seems to be the best form of this foundation for oily skin?