6 colors available

BY LANCÔME #49 in Color Correcting

A color-correcting primer in a cushion compact that instantly provides weightless color correction of any skin coloration concern and hydration for a bright, flawless complexion. Miracle CC Cushion - Color Correcting Primer features a perfectly pigmented formula that allows for buildable coverage to spot correct imperfections or all over correction. Available in four shades, these innovative cushions are designed to meet the main skin coloration concerns: redness, discoloration, dullness, and dark circles: Purple cancels dullness and sallowness and neutralizes yellow skintones; Pinky Peach neutralizes overall darkness and conceals dark under eye circles; Green neutralizes redness from acne, blotchy skin, or irritation. Yellow, the most universal color corrector, matches any skintone, neutralizing mild redness, dullness, and signs of fatigue. It's formulated with pine extract to correct uneven skintone, glycerin for hydration and glow, and it leaves a fresh, cooling sensation on skin. Just layer it under your foundation for a non-cakey, transfer-free, skin-perfecting result. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I have always hurd of the lancome miracle cc cushion and I have wa...1 Answers
  • I want to try this but is it worth the money? Thanks 1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? How long does it...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are anything but a fair complexion, not sure this is the greatest option for a corrector. I have the peach shade but I find the pigment on these doesn't cater to all skin tones. I'm a medium complexion with golden undertones and this corrector made me look ashy! I tried under my eyes and on my skin. Didn't work out. I would recommended the algenist drops over these if you prefer a lightweight texture!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I purchased the green cc primer to cover redness in my cheeks and chin area and boy did this work. The cushion was so easy to apply and really did a great job cancelling out my redness, evening out my complexion and helping my foundation apply smoothly. It also didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I love this product! I have some hyperpigmentation that I use this to cover. It really helps lighten them up and give me more coverage. I have no problem using foundation over this, it blends well no matter what brand. I've been using this for months now!
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I though this was a cool and innovative product. I don't know if I would rebuy though. I feel like my dark circles are too dark for lancome to handle. I feel like I need something way heavier. But this is light weight. Easy to apply!
Violet H.
Violet H.
Due to me having a super oily face, I did not prefer this product. It was light on my face and covered well, but as I said before I have oily skin so the coverage didn't not last long. For people without oily skin, I would recommend.
Nida Q.
Nida Q.
I love this primer it's the best!!! It's a must try! It is pricey but it is worth the money. You can buy it online or at the mall. It's very long lasting!!!! I love the packaging it's so cute and it's worth buying!
Preet K.
Preet K.
Springfield, VA
This corrector is very subtle and can be buildable. The cushion makes the product more watery and sheer but once on the skin it sets beautifuly and wears for a long time
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the concept of his product, and it works well for moderate darkness. The pigment is too sheer for serious dark circles/spots.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
This primer is great it really does do a great job color correcting and it makes your foundation look flawless
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Like it but don't love it. It's not the typical type of color corrector. It covers large areas
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Litchfield, NH
I'm trying to find a great under eye corrector for my under eye bags. I'm having a hard time finding just the right product that stays put and isn't to oily, since I'm already on the oily side in that area. How is this product? Or are there any products you would recommend?
yare f.
yare f.
Denver, CO
I have always hurd of the lancome miracle cc cushion and I have wanted to try it but I haven't gotten a chance to I want to know what is the difference between this product and a liquid foundation
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
I want to try this but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cushion primer? I have never heard of this product until now. Would be interested in trying it out! I have to say, I've never really used a CC color primer either.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
You use your fingers to applying? Thanks