BY LANCÔME

Modern. Sophisticated. Light-filled. Serene. The zest of brilliant freesia, peppered with ginger. The splendor of magnolias, serenely balanced by warm, amber notes. Experience the longest-lasting and most intense form of MIRACLE, designed for drop by... see more...

Natalia G.
I didn't like this at all, it smells like cotton candy to me and I can't imagine why anyone would want to pay that much to smell like those strange gummy bear/cotton candy body splash things that were popular when I was a kid!
Momo P.
Great smelling perfume; one of my favorites. The general price isn't so bad considering how long it lasts. With every day use I get a bit over a year's worth. Saying it's my go to scent is an understatement. It is on the sweeter spectrum of smells but I don't find it off-putting at all.
Josie H.
I love this smell. I still use this when I go out. The perfume lasted longer than others I have used. It's very strong, so you need to put too much on.
Kelly P.
Auburn, ME
I absolutely Lancôme Miracle! It is such a light and pretty scent. It is definitely in my top 5 faves as far as scents go.
JoJo O.
Definitely one of my favs! Would recommend as a gift also. I gifted it to my mom and she loves it!
Talia C.
I like it on other people but not me. It doesn’t mix well with my body chemistry in my opinion
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Lancôme Miracle So Magic For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray its light , its a little more than I like to pay ,, makes a good Halloween gift , given the name I think . Great for October birthdays ,,Over all Its very nice , good lasting power ,