Lancôme Miracle Air De Teint Fluid Foundation uploaded by Michelle M.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lancôme Miracle Air de Teint. Perfecting fluid. Invisible nude finish. Air & blur technology. Our 1st perfecting fluid foundation that feels as light as air. 100% of women forget they are wearing it. For our ultimate `no make-up` look. For the 1st time, Lancôme has incorporated powder and blurring technology into its foundation. To create a new, incredibly lightweight formula*Self evaluation by 60 women. Benefits: Weightless feeling correction - the Blur innovation. Miracle Air de Teint blurs and corrects the look of imperfections. The complexion appears translucent, matte and even, and glowing with radiance. Miracle for tailor-made natural looking results: finish, lightness, perfection. find yours. Use a drop of Miracle Air de Teint and apply with fingers from the centre of the face working outwards. This beautiful texture is easy to blend and provides a natural looking make-up result. All skin types, Pipette applicator.

Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Love the product, I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's clearly worth it since I keep buying it! I'm a budget buyer, but I always think it's best to invest in a good foundation. This is the 3rd time I repurchase this product. I absolutely LOVE it!
Morgan L.
Gainesville
I hate wearing foundation, but this literally feels like it's not even there! I purchased this at ulta. No cons, just pros. My forever foundation. I have freckles and it just sat on them smoothly and didn't create a crease like most products do.
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
This gives the perfect hightlight to your face. It is such a pretty product on. It stays on all day long. It doesn't feel sticky like most highlighters do when you apply them. This one is nice and smooth
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I am still not sure what matte glow is but this foundation wasn't really all that special. It went on nicely but I had to build it up more than I expected. Not buying it again.
MaKenzie M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Very great product! The color went perfect with my skin and didn't feel oily at all. It was very lightweight and left a photo finish look! I would recommend to a friend for sure!!! Will purchase again
Dennyse S.
I completely in love with this foundation: leaves a “face-born skin” so it does not look like you're wearing base, which is amazing, because who wants a face cake? No one! So this foundation is perfectly.
Paloma S.
Billings
Great product. Definitely will buy this again. Very say to apply with sponge or brush. Feels lightweight on my face.
Carla S.
arvin, CA
This Product is So Perfect for those who have soft. Light skin who enjoys makeup but wants to look elegant
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Great coverage, a little pricey but worth the investment. It's easy to apply and use. I will buy again
Martha F.
Rosharon, TX
It's so natural looking and it's sheer coverage ! Love how it sets on face gives me a natural glow
Maud K.
Estée Lauder doublewear or Lancôme?
Erika S.