Lancôme Miracle 2 Pc Gift Set Gift Set uploaded by MANSI G.

BY LANCÔME

Miracle fragrance was launched by the design house of Lancome Women's perfume set includes 1.7-ounce eau de parfum spray and 1.7-ounce body lotion Feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh and spicy florals with lower notes of amber and jasmine We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The Lancome Miracle was given to me as a gift one year for Christmas. When I wear the perfume I receive compliments on how good it smells.
The smell is a clean fresh sent that is perfect for a night out with my husband. I love that it is not too over whelming in your face type of smell but it's light clean floral smell. The price is really high and it would be a huge splurge on my mommy budget if I was to ever buy it on my own.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
If you want to smell like a million dollars - pick up lancome 2 - it's a little sweeter smelling than the original but amazing!
Corrine A.
Mesquite, TX
Lancôme is one of my favorite scents. It's sweet but not too sweet, and is a good year round fragrance.
MANSI G.
HALLE
It truly is a 'Miracle'! Absolutely addicted to the fragrance. The perfume is very soft and feminine but lasts really long.. The lotion is light and absorbs easily into the skin leaving it soft and hydrated.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves and admires fragrances.
Thanks!
Charlene A.
Scarborough, ON
Love, love, love the scent of Miracle! It's soft, feminine, and luxurious. I find its suits me no matter what the occasion, holidays, parties, or just date night. Have been a huge fan since I can remember. Can't say enough about this product!